Background check 2 RANVEER RATHODE

I have always lived my life according to myprinciples. I take over a very old family tradition of mine, the tradition torule. I am the KING, my subjects address me as MAHARAJ. My dad was the kingbefore me and his father before him. I live in my palace in Jaipur. Apart frombeing a king I am also the CEO of the company RR & Co. I am MBA graduate. Istudied in Harvard University. My dadu, Ranvijay Rathode and my dad, ArjunRathode are into politics. The government has to carry out their meetings in mypresence and the final decision is always dependent on my signature, that'swhat I enjoy about power. My younger brother, the crown prince, Aditya Rathodeis a very bright guy. I don't understand why that guys smiles too much. He isthe favorite among us to my parents but to my dadu and dadi it's always me. Myfamily follows a very old tradition and expects us to follow them too, which isvery annoying. My mother, Aishwarya Rathode she is very quite in the household.I'm not very fond of her nor do I have any pleasant memories of her. My dadualways taught me not to trust people easily and never let my guard down, seemslike it has gotten into my veins now. The only people I trust beside myself ismy assistant, Mahesh Raj, my only friend, Prem Manotra and my younger brother. 

"hello people"

let me know how you guys are liking the story....

THANK YOU FOR READING AGAIN......