--Bio 1--

~Personal Info~

Name: (L/N) D. (Y/N)

Alias: (To be answered)

Age: 8 Years Old

Bounty: (To be answered)

Hometown: Azure Haven (Destroyed)

Background: You are a young boy who was abandoned by your parents at a young age on the island of Azure Haven. You can't even remember their faces or who they were. While Azure Haven was known for its beautiful scenery, it was more infamous for its high criminal rates. You managed to survive alone on this island for those 8 years, along with a stray dog you named Zeus. One day, the island was attacked by pirates. Many lives were lost until the Navy intervened. Before you too would fall to the pirates, you were saved by the heroic Navy Admiral Monkey D. Garp. After speaking with Garp, he brought you to a place where he thought you might find acceptance: the home of Dadan and her mountain bandits. Here, you met three other boys around your age, and meeting them would greatly affect your future as a pirate.

~Relationships/Affiliation~

Personality:

Loyal, Optimistic, Compassionate, Determined, Freespirited

Relationships:

Family:

Monkey D. Luffy - Younger Brother

Portgas D. Ace - Older Brother

Sabo - Older Brother

Guardians:

Dadan - Mountain Bandit

Monkey D. Garp - Navy Hero who saved your life

Affiliations:

Dadan's Mountain Bandits

~Abilities/Weapon~

Survival Instincts: Years alone on Azure Haven have honed your ability to find food/water and avoid danger in the wild. You can also navigate in extreme conditions.

Haki: Conqueror's Haki (Not mastered)

Devil Fruit: None

Current Weapon: Metal Pipe

Fighting Style: Though lacking formal training, you use your natural street smarts and will fight dirty if needed to protect what matters

Fighting Style: Though lacking formal training, you use your natural street smarts and will fight dirty if needed to protect what matters. After training with Luffy, Sabo and Ace, you'll develop into a more well-rounded fighter who can hold your own.

Set Sail!