The Man from the Grand Line (Kenshi the Battle Beast)

Previously on...

Luffy punched my arm playfully

Luffy punched my arm playfully. "Kick some ass out there, big bro! And don't forget our bet!"

I laughed. "I haven't forgotten." As my small boat drifted further from shore, I turned and shouted to the open sea. "The name's (Y/N)! You better watch out, because I'm coming in hot! Each island will know my name!"

I gave everyone one last wave. Then it was just me and my boat on the open water. Man, the sea breeze felt awesome!

I was so excited to finally be starting my adventure. The ocean went on forever in all directions. I couldn't wait to explore everything out there.

The best part is that I knew where I was going. First stop was a town to get more food and supplies. After that, who knows where the currents would take me? Maybe to some loyal people who'd like to join my crew and support my goal.

Either way, I have to be prepared for the Grand Line. That's when the real fun'll start.

---

*INTRO*

*YOUR POV*

I was leaning on the side of my boat, looking out at the ocean. It was big and blue, sparkling in the sun as the waves moved me along.

Leaving home wasn't easy but it was time to do what Sabo couldn't. The sea air smelled fresh and salty, making me feel excited.

For a pirate crew, I think the name Sake Cup Pirates would be alright. I'd say it's a bit obvious why I chose that name.

I got to thinking about the crew I would get. Being the captain, I needed tough people to join me. For sure a navigator - someone who knows these waters well. Things will get crazy at the grand line. Also, a cook because ration bars and salted meat aren't going to cut it.

Five people seemed like an alright number at first. Any more and food might be a problem. Plus I wanted to know each crewmate well, not have a big ole crowd. But where could I find folks brave enough to follow me?

I grabbed some binoculars in the small box next to me and looked through them. The first island was coming up, maybe there I could find some allies for the adventures to come... but first, I need to get some more supplies.

My boat bumped into the small shore. I used my spare rope to tie it to a bench near the water to make sure it didn't float away from me.

"Alright, let's see what this place has to offer," I said to myself while stepping off the boat and onto the concrete ground.

For a small island, it was surprisingly busy in population. I walked through the streets and people gave uneasy glances at me. Perhaps it was because of my badass pirate outfit. I don't blame them though, I would be freaked out too. I mean, I am pretty cool-looking. But luckily for them, I'm not here for anything malicious.