Chapter 26

Emma P.O.V.

I was woken up as the plane touched ground. "We are here?" Someone said in my ear. I was still half asleep to know who it was.

I look at the person I was laying on. I some how forgot that it was Tay.

I got my purse and carry on, then made my way off the plane.

When we went inside the airport, Bart found the limo that was going to take us to the hotel.

"Everybody listen up, when we get to the hotel, I'll give you guys your room keys, you all have the same people in your room." Bart explains as we left the airport.

"What are we going to do once we are at the hotel?" Cameron asked.

"Let's just leave our stuff in the rooms, then we all meet up outside, in the hallway." Nash suggests. We all agree, and just wait to get there.

•••••••

We were all going to playing hide-n-seek. As the boys decided who was going to be it. Taylor came from behind me and whispered in my ear "I don't wanna play"

"Why" I asked as he came to stand by my side.

"Because finding a girl like you is very difficult"

I lightly giggle and shake my head at him, as I give him a lightly friendly push.

==================

Emma's P.O.V.

Today was Shawn's birthday, we were all going to do something to celebrate, but I had not idea what we were all going to do.

In the past four days, they had the show, and we basically just chilled and did what ever.

I was getting ready, when I received a message from Shawn, saying that we were all going mini golfing. I respond with a simple okay.

As Mahogany walks out the bathroom I tell her, and she starts getting ready.

(Emma's outfits 🔙🔝)

We were all in the limo, on our way to the the Cross Creek Golf Club.

As we played on, we ended going our separate ways, playing alone or with who ever.

I was playing with Taylor, but he was acting different today. "Are you okay?" I asked as we moved on to the next course.

"Yeah" he breathes out.

As we got to our next stop, there was a worker waiting there, he grabs a gold stick, handing it to me. "Um I already have one" I say showing him the one in my hand, but I still grab it.

He gives me a look to look at the stick. I turn behind me to where Taylor has been standing. I set the other one on the floor, and turn the stick in circles until I see writing.

'Will you go on a date with me?'

I turn back to Taylor, "will you?" He asks with hope in his eyes.

The worker, comes up to us again, opening his hands, that ended reviling to golf ball, one saying yes and the other no.

Grabbing a ball, I hand it to him.

Taylor P.O.V.

I needed to smile as I saw what she was handing me. "When?" She asks

"Tomorrow night, I'll pick you up at 7:30pm"

The rest of the evening we sent it together. For dinner we all headed to Olive Garden. There they had a cake made for Shawn, and we sang happy birthday.

As we got to the hotel from dinner, we all got in the elevator, Aaron presses the button, and the door closes.

I look up at the little screen that shows each floor we passed 1.....2.....3.....4.....5...
wait we passed 5 that's the floor we are staying in.

"Aaron did you press the wrong number?" Shawn asked.

"Nope, why?"

"Because we just passed the fifth floor." Emma responds, as the elevator doors open. We were on the roof.

Emma walk to the edge of the building. I follow close behind. She looks over at me and smiles. Soon enough the rest of the boys join us.

As we all stood there looking at the view.
I tried to hold Emma's hand, but then she spoke up to ask "Who's idea was it to come up here?" Which just made me not even try.

"Mine" Cameron smiles.