Chapter 40

Emma's P.O.V.

2 weeks later
Magcon had officially ended about a week ago. The last show was great.

We were all back in Miami. I was at Taylor's apartment, the whole day we are watching Pretty Little Liars, since theres a marathon.

As we watched the show we were cuddling, Taylor was sitting up on the couch with my legs over his as I leaned my head on his shoulder and he had his arm around me.

As the show went on, it came to a end. We took the change to go to the kitchen, to grab a snack.

As we go inside the kitchen Taylor pins me against the wall. He looks me straight in the eyes and then at my lips. Our lips connect, and we start making out. Half way through our make out he stops and whispers in my ear "you know I like it when you give me a hickey" then he kisses my ear. So that's what I do, I give him one on his neck.

After our make out, I grabbed the popcorn out of the microwave, and went back to the living room.

I sit down on the couch, and grab Taylor's phone. I press the home button, to see that Taylor's lock screen was both of us in bandannas. I smile and look at the time.

I set the phone back down on the coffee table, Taylor comes back, and we start watching the show again.

+

Half way through the the 12th episode, Tay gets up to go to the bathroom. As he stands up, he sets his phone next to me.

As the show goes on, his phone rings indicating he got a message. I look at the screen to see the message; Megan: When can we meet up?

The screen goes black, just as Taylor comes back.

As Taylor is sitting back down I ask "who's Megan?" You could hear the worry in my voice.

"Why?" He looks at me.

"Because you got a text message from a Megan, but who is she?" I ask. "Also why does she want to meet up with you?"

"She's from the tour, we're thinking on making another one, so she wants to meet up to talk about it." He responds

I respond with a simply emotionless okay.