Chapter 42

Emma's P.O.V.

Ugh, oh my not again, I say running to the bathroom. This is the 2nd time I've threw up today. I've been feeling bad like this, the past three days. Aunt Liz, thinks it's the stomach flu, and I'm pretty sure it is too.

I was just about to go to the doctor, but I got sick again.

I brushed my teeth, and headed back into my room. I grab my purse and go downstairs. "Are you sure you don't want me to come along?" Aunt Elizabeth asked, as I went in the kitchen for the car keys.

"No, it's okay I can go alone."

"Are you sure, I can tell one of the boys to take you" she asked.

"No it's fine, well I'm going to go now." I said as I left the kitchen.

As I was walking out the door Liz yells "drive safe"

Once I walked inside the doctor office, I sign in, and go wait in the waiting room.

About 10 minutes later they call me in.

They check my temperature which was normal, at the time, my weight, I gained about 3 pounds, which scared me.

"So what's the matter Emma?" The nurse asked.

"About 3 days ago, I started felling bad, I've also been throwing up since then." I explain.

"Okay, it might be the stomach flu, since thats going around a lot lately" she said.

She then leads me to a room and says the doctor will be with me in a while.

As I go through a magazine they had, the doctor knocks on the door and walks in.

"Hello, Emma." He says shaking my hand.

"Hi"

"Okay so you've been throwing up, and not feeling good."

"Correct."

He then checks my heart beat, and my lungs and asks some questions.

"Okay we will need to do some test, so I'll have a nurse come in" he said getting his stuff.

As I wait, a nurse come in, "okay we are going to do a blood test, so we will need to redraw blood"

Great.

The doctor comes back saying "okay, we got the results and..."

an: please comment and vote. hope you liked. •ally•