Sharpshooting and Lady-Like Behavior

BANG!

The crowd cheered as Satoru Gojo shot another perfect bullseye. "WHEW! Would you look at that! Can't match that can ya', Sugur-LOSE!"

Suguru Geto pushed his best friend out of the way with a smirk, his rifle in hand. "Watch me."

Suguru aimed, and BANG! Right in the bullseye. Suguru smirked. "What do you think? Think I might win your sister's heart with that?"

Satoru's face darkened, and the crowd gasped, "Any respectable man wouldn't make a threat on another man's sister." He ended his sentence with a smirk.

"Every man in this entire town is gonna make an offer on a darling little thing like her. I'm just taking my place at the front of the line."

"You won't be talking after I shoot this bullet straight down the eye of that target." Gojo took off his white cowboy hat.

"Tipping your hat to me already? Might as well have the priest here already, marrying your sister to me right now!" Suguru cackled, but his laughter died when he saw Satoru pulling his bandana up over his eyes.

"If I make this shot, my sister is gonna keep her vow of chastity for another year. If I miss, she's all yours." He hit his hip against the stall where they were shooting out of. He propped his rifle on the sill of the opening, and took aim, but it didn't take long since he was blindfolded.

"Waiting for effect..." He cocked the rifle, and pulled the trigger.

BANG!

The shot rang out, and everything was silent.

Gojo pulled his bandana down, back around his neck. "Would you look at that~ Bullseye~"

Geto glared with a scrunched nose at his best friend.

"My sister just so happens to be safe from your prying eyes for another year. And I am inclined to believe that won me our little competition?" He winked, and the crowd cheered.

Geto couldn't help but chuckle. "I owe you some whiskey, right?"

"The Saloon is right next door."

"I'm surprised you know where it is considering you can't hold you liquor."

"Every respectable man knows where to have a good time." They walked off to the saloon as the audience dispersed to their respectable activities.

-----------------

"Ugh! My goodness! How does he do it?" You reloaded a rifle you stole from your brother, and took aim at the target. You shot but the kickback on the rifle caused your arm to shoot up and completely miss the target.

You groaned and kicked but your boot got stuck on your stuffy dress, causing you to fall on your butt.

"Y/N Gojo?" An older woman's voice was heard along with some shuffling of a dress in the dirt.

You groaned and buried your head in your hands knowing what was about to come.

"Yes Miss Honey?" You tried to stay respectful, but your annoyance could not be covered.

"Are you shooting one of your brother's rifles again?"

You stayed silent, knowing it was too late for any excuses.

"You are a lady! You should know the guns and hunting are for the men." The middle-aged woman grabbed your arm and lifted you up. She grabbed your bonnet off the ground and fitted it back over your hair, and grabbed the rifle. She began to drag you into town, everybody staring at you as if this was a normal occurrence, which it was.

She dragged you straight to the saloon, where Satoru and Suguru were ordering drinks, with scandalous saloon women serving all the men dumb enough to fall for them.

"Satoru Gojo! Your sister was shooting one of your rifles again!" Miss Honey pushed you towards your older brother, who sighed and closed his eyes. He let out a groan of annoyance and stood up.

He grabbed your arm and pulled your out of the saloon. "I just won the greatest sharpshooting competition of my life, and you already ruined it! Why can't I just enjoy my Saturday evening without you causing a ruckus!"

"Why can't I learn to shoot like you?"

"Because you are a lady!"

"What's it if I'm a lady?"

"It's not lady-like behavior! You can shoot a pistol for self defense and that's it. You don't need to know how to shoot a target!"

"Neither do you."

Satoru glared at you for a second, then shoved you inside your house. "Stay here and think about what you've done. I'll be at the saloon." He shut the door and locked it, leaving you alone in your home.

You felt tears roll down your cheeks as you went to look out your window. As you did you observed the herd of cattle your brother and a couple of the other young men in the village tended to. It was about 200 strong, and could cause quite the amount of damage if let out.

As you watched the cattle graze in their pen, you noticed a jet black horse with a large male figure riding the thing. The horse approached the gait and whinnied as the man halted it and jumped off. He began fiddling with the pen.

The man turned his head to look around, but his face was hidden behind a dark black bandana and a jet black leather cowboy hat.

This man was the definition of no-good.