Terrible Aim

You struggled, not knowing what to do. This man was obviously trying to stir up trouble, but all the men were out celebrating with your brother in the local saloon. Surely, if you saved the town from a robber, nobody could get mad at you for using a rifle, right?

Maybe if you managed to save the town, they might let you learn!

You ran upstairs to your brother's room and grabbed his favorite and most expensive rifle. You ran outside, your dress preventing you from moving too fast.

"Stop right there!" You shouted. As soon as the man looked at you, your heart stopped, and your sense of fear returned.

The man stood up, standing only a few inches short of your brother, but he was much larger. His shoulders were broad, and the pure amount of muscle contained on his frame was insane. You aimed the rifle at him, your hands shaking.

"Stop messing with our cattle, or else I'll shoot!"

The man stepped closer and you cocked the gun making him freeze.

"You're Gojo Satoru's sister, right?" The man's voice was deep and intimidating.

"How'd you know?"

"Neighboring towns talk about the gem of Jujutsu Grove. Word's don't your darling face justice." He seemed to smirk under his bandana.

"What are you planning to do with our cattle?"

"Well, I was gonna release them to create a stampede, then steal some gold form your bank, buuuuut I think I might just do that and take you hostage instead." He chuckled, "Probably get a lot more out of your brother if I do that, than just stealing like I usually do."

You shot the gun, and the amount of kickback on the gun sent you falling back onto your butt. You completely missed the shot, and sent the bullet flying up.

The man simply laughed. "Never learned to shoot?"

"No sir." You trembled in fear.

"Thought that much. That bastard ignores talent like it's the devil just so he can stay in charge."

The comment shocked you, as it was one you had never heard. Nobody ever said that about your brother, let alone women.

"You think I have talent...?" You looked up from your position on the ground.

"Sure I do. Y'aim was good until the kickback knocked you on your pretty little butt." He snickered at his comment, "Of course it ain't little. You got some cushion."

"Excuse me?" You sounded offended.

"I'm just joking sweetheart. I may be The Black Bandit, but I ain't hurting ladies like yourself. I just come for the gold."

"Maybe when I take you hostage, I'll teach ya' to shoot so you can defend yourself. Ladies should know how to shoot too."

Your eyes widened. All logic was thrown at the window at the very prospect of learning to do what you've been trying to learn your whole life.

"Can I go with you, sir?"

The man looked shocked, "You wanna be kidnapped?"

"If it means I get to learn how to shoot, I'll do anything!"

The man seemed to think about it for a second. "I guess you can. As long as you don't mind a ransom on your head."

"No sir!"

"Welcome aboard then."

You stood back up and brushed off your dress, you held the prized rifle in your hand.