Tailor--Fire

Toji pulled the reigns of his horse until he came to a complete halt.

"Aren't you an outlaw, Toji sir?" You asked as you pointed to one of the WANTED: BLACK BANDIT posters. Toji tore the paper down and threw it on the floor.

"Only if I have my mask on. They don't know what my face looks like." He winked at you and held your hand as he led you through the bustling town.

"This place sure is crowded..." You held on tight to his hand, as he had left his horse with a horse care service.

"It's a gold settlement. Boomed when the Gold Rush was happening." He led you to a small tailor shop that was on the second floor of a saloon.

He entered and banged on the front desk, "MRS. TUCKER!"

An elder lady scurried out with a furrowed brow. She took the newspaper in her hands and began to hit Toji repeatedly over the head with it. "You insolent shell of a man! Speaking to your seniors like that!"

Toji chuckled and grabbed the news paper out of her hands, and tossed it on the front desk. "Good to see you too Mrs. Tucker."

The older woman with graying baby hairs all wrapped in a floppy messy bun, sighed and shook her head. Her dress was a simple button up with a flower print skirt. She noticed you and looked back at Toji with wide eyes.

"Who's this?"

"If I tell ya', you'll hit over the head again."

"I oughtta after you greeted me like that. If my husband was here--"

"You enjoy my company Mrs. Tucker. The troublesome teen you could never turn into the authorities."

"I wish I didn't!" She wacked his arm and sighed before giving you a soft smile. "I'm Mrs. Elizabeth Tucker, owner of this here establishment. And you are?"

"Y/N Gojo..." You smiled softly, but your smile faded when her eyes widened.

"You brought, the sister of the greatest sharpshooter on this side of the Mississippi to my Tailor?! That younin' will have my head for this! Shame!" She hit his arms again, and he chuckled.

"She just needs a new dress. The one she's got on ain't fit for the real world."

The woman looked at you, and noticed how nice and puffy your dress was. Her empathy was hit as she looked at how uncomfortable the thing looked.

"Oh...alright! You owe me though, you bastard!" She hit Toji once more before leading you to the back.

She helped you strip down to your under garments under your many layers. "Oh goodness, you sure are dirty. Probably from all that sweat of being under those layers...C'mon. Let's getcha bathed."

She let you bathe, and got you some new undergarments. She put a corset on you, then a red dress with white flower patterns. The dress had a low cut collar, and a large waistband ribbon tied into a pretty bow around your waist. She put you in some leather boots, then gave you the choice between a hat or bonnet, to which you chose the hat. She left your hair down and let you look in the mirror.

It was unlike anything you had ever worn before, and you felt slightly uncomfortable due to how revealing it was by your brother's standards. Your waist was visible, and the skirt of your dress stopped at your ankles, and was thin enough to make out your hips, while the top was lose, but still showed off your breasts more than anything you had ever worn had.

Mrs. Tucker led you out to where Toji was waiting. He looked up and you could have sworn he had to double take. Your figure was gorgeous, and complimented your beautiful face perfectly.

He stood up and put a small bag in Mrs. Tucker's hands. "Some gold for your services, Mrs. Tucker."

She nodded, and smiled softly. Toji began to leave. You started to leave, but Mrs. Tucker was quick to stop you. "He may have his problems, but Toji is sweet. He'll treat ya' right."

Your face flushed red, "We're not-"

She giggled and pushed you out of the store to follow Toji.

------------------

Gojo pulled his horse to a trot as he smelled the familiar scent of soot. "Suguru, I smell soot."

Suguru nodded, "I smell it too."

Gojo jumped off his horse, and used the reigns to lead his horse behind him, as he looked for any signs of a campfire.

"Satoru!"

Gojo flicked his head up, to see Geto had found a clearing. He jogged over with his horse in tow, while Geto jumped off his own horse.

"I found the fire." Geto pointed to a black mark on the forest floor.

Gojo began walking around the clearing. His eyes widened. He spotted a bit of cloth on the floor. He picked up and ran his fingers over it. It was from your dress.

Geto walked over, "Her dress..."

"Where's the nearest town?" Gojo returned to his horse.

"Just ten miles west of here."

"If we ride through the night we just might catch up to them."

Gojo and Geto nodded at each other in silent agreement. They then ran forth on their horses, ready to find you.