1. Affection.

Killer dragged himself through Nightmare's castle halls, wanting to stay as close as possible to his lover. He and Nightmare haven't had any.. affectionate moments these days; and Killer missed him.

He opened the doors to the library and saw his boyfriend sitting on one of the library's sofa while reading a book. Killer grinned and walked towards him, taking the book from Nightmare's hands, who was surprised at the sudden appearance.

"Kills, what's wrong?", he asked before the other sat on his laps. "You prefer giving attention to books than to me?", he tilted his head as he looked at his lover's purple eyes.

Nightmare chuckled and put his hands on Killer's hips, pulling him closer. "Sorry.. Didn't know you missed me.", he joked and gave Killer a kiss on the cheek, who only huffed in response.

"I missed you and your lips.", he whispered as he rubbed his thumb against Nightmare's lips. He leaned closer and kissed his lover gently, but soon the gently kiss turned into a deep and passionate kiss.

Nightmare's grip on Killer's hips got stronger as they kissed, gently caressing it with his fingers. His hands loosened the grip and moved up, sliding under Killer's t-shirt. He rubbed his boyfriend's nipple gingerly, making the one on his laps twitch, feeling a shiver down his spine.

They separated the kiss slowly, the saliva still connected before their tongues intertwined again, making it all a sloppy mess. Nightmare rolled his thumb against the now hardened nipple, Killer moaning quietly at the feeling as he gasped away from the kiss, squeezing his thighs against Nightmare's.

"I shouldn't have spent my time with books.. Seeing you like this is much more interesting..", Nightmare whispered by Killer's ear, making him shiver once again. The smaller one chuckled as he felt the hardened member poking him through Nightmare's pants.

He started moving himself a little, rubbing it against his own member. "Hmmn.. You like this?", he whispered while pressing his forehead against Nightmare's, biting his lower lip as he started feeling more aroused.

Nightmare chuckled and went straight to Killer's neck, nipping and sucking after licking all around the place. Nightmare's free hand went down Killer's back and slipped under his shorts, slowly making his way towards his lover's entrance.

Killer moaned as he felt Nightmare's finger rubbing at his entrance, the arouse only getting stronger as his neck was being assaulted by Nightmare's mouth. However, he suddenly felt cold when Nightmare pulled his finger away from Killer's pants and stopped sucking on his neck.

"Wha- What's wrong..?", he asked worriedly, looking into his boyfriend's eyes. "There's no lube on the library, Kills.", he smirked and pulled Killer up with him, holding him as he walked out of the library and went to their room. Killer smiled and chuckled, wrapping his arms around Nightmare's neck.

———

They were once again kissing passionately, Nightmare climbed on top of his lover as he took Killer's pants off and underwear off, leaving him naked. He ran his finger against Killer's thigh and squeezed it gently, opening his legs so he could see it properly.

He separated from the kiss and smiled at the amazing vision he was having of his boyfriend. "You're gorgeous.", he said before lowering his head towards Killer's member, stroking it with his fingers slowly before licking from the base and all the way up.

Killer arched his back and moaned slightly loud, closing his eyes as he felt his lover's warm mouth around his cock. "Oh, fuck- Nighty..", he whispered in a moan, arching his back again.

Nightmare seemed to like the reaction as he bobbed his head up and down faster, using his tongue to rub against the head everytime he went up.

When he felt it was enough, he pulled his mouth up and licked the tip one last time. He watched the younger's expression with pleasure, chuckling at the flushed red face his boyfriend had right now.

"God damn.", he laughed it off and pulled a lube out of the bedside table's drawer. He opened it and squirted it on his hand; he closed it back and put in on the drawer, leading his fingers towards Killer's entrance.

He rubbed the place gently while kissing Killer's thighs, waiting until Killer nodded for him to put a finger in.. And so he did. He slipped his middle finger inside slowly, moving it in and out. Killer gasped out a moan, his eyes half-closed as he felt his lover's cold finger inside of him.

"Nighty-.. Oh, this is so good..!", he moaned it out loudly, grasping at Nightmare's arm, who only smirked and laughed again; "If this is already so good, you'll die when I get to be inside of you.". That made Killer shiver, just to think of his boyfriend inside of him once again.. He was anxious now.

"Come on, put it in already then.", he looked down at the taller with a grin, feeling him fasten the pace. "You sure?", Nightmare asked to make sure, not wanting to hurt the only person he has ever loved.

Killer nodded eagerly, opening his legs a bit more. Nightmare cursed at that and shook his head; he took his pants off and poured more lube on his hand, but now wrapping it around his member and stroking it a bit.

He looked back at his lover and slowly lined his dick with Killer's entrance, feeling it twitch with anticipation. Killer was dead excited, almost making his lower lip bleed from how much he was nipping at it.

Nightmare started slowly pushing it inside, feeling the warmth of Killer's insides. Once again, the younger arched his back and tried pushing it more, his eyes watering as he started to fall into ecstasy. This time it all felt so good, so.. gentle and loving. He liked it.

The taller looked at his boyfriend and tilted his head in curiosity as he saw him smiling. "What you smiling for?", he asked Killer with a chuckle. "I'm happy.. I'm happy to be with you.", he muttered in an answer, wrapping his arms around Nightmare's neck.

They stared at each other for some minutes, a comfortable silence between them as they pressed their foreheads together. "I love you, Kills.. I'm happy to be with you, too.", Killer chuckles after hearing that, kissing the man on top of him. "I love you too, Nighty. Now please, don't forget to you're supposed to fuck me.", he raised an eyebrow and grinned at his lover.

"Oh, yeah. I forgot about that, sorry love.", he rolled his eyes and raised Killer's legs a bit more, moving himself out of Killer a bit before thrusting back in, starting with a slow pace. It made Killer let out a hesitant moan, feeling Nightmare thrusting inside of him so gently made him feel more than just pleasure. He really felt loved.

Killer caressed Nightmare's hair as he panted with half closed eyes; "Faster, Nighty.", he muttered with a smile. Nightmare smiled back and kissed his boyfriend, starting to move faster. Killer started moaning in their kiss as he felt his body twitching with the thrusts. He really missed that.

As they went on, Nightmare started thrusting faster, enjoying the sweet expression his boyfriend made every time he hit his sweet spot. When he started fastening, Killer rolled his eyes over and started moaning louder, not wanting Nightmare to stop anytime soon.

Nightmare couldn't take hold of himself anymore, gripping Killer's waist tightly. "In or out?", he asked in a groan, slowing down the thrusts. Killer panted and whined, glancing at Nightmare tiredly. "In.. Just- Hurry up..! I'm about to come too-", he yelled a moan when he felt the member inside of him slamming against his prostate.

He immediately came when he felt Nightmare's own semen inside of him. Gosh, he loved it.. Was it always this good? He panted heavily and laughed, smiling at his lover who fell down by his side. "Did it hurt?", Nightmare asked with slight worry, caressing Killer's hair as he supported his head up with a hand on his cheek.

Killer turned to him and immediately hugged his boyfriend. "No! I loved it- It was awesome.", he chuckled and closed his eyes, enjoying the warmth between the older's arms. "I'm glad it was good.. I was afraid to hurt you.", Nightmare chuckled this time, holding Killer close to his chest. "I love you.", the younger muttered.

"I love you too."