2. Office Love.

Killer moaned hesitantly as he thrusted the vibrator deep inside him. He needed to come, he needed to release it! But he couldn't. Everything he tried, nothing worked; his room had used sex toys all around it, a proof of his effort to feel pleasure.

However, he simply couldn't reach the part where he can cum. It always felt so close, but not enough! He swore he'd go crazy-. The last time he got to cum, it was when he and Nightmare had their last nightstand. They had a confusing relationship.. No one understood, not even them.

When they wanted, they acted like a couple, sometimes like boss and worker, sometimes like just sex mates.. Killer didn't get it. And he'd never admit that he had a crush on his boss.. Or friend. Or whatever, doesn't matter.

The bad part is that he was getting frustrated. He could only cum when having sex with Nightmare, so he couldn't help himself when he felt in the mood. Then, there's Nightmare. All mysterious and quiet, never telling or warning when he wanna have sex. He just teleports to Killer and they start whatever they need to do, doesn't matter the place.. Only if it's a public place, then Nightmare takes him to his room.

So, right now, he needed Nightmare. The problem was, he and Nightmare weren't exactly in good terms. They had a discussion a day after the last nightstand; Nightmare was just in a bad mood and they had a silly fight because Killer kept being insistent.

Okay, he knew it was also his fault, but what did it matter now? He just needed Nightmare and his dick, nothing else. He could do this.

He took the vibrator out and turned it off, sighing. He sat up and put on a bigger t-shirt, not bothering to put shorts, it'd just get wet. He walked out of his room and looked around the hallway, making sure no one was there. He ran towards Nightmare's office.

He stood in front of the door, glaring at the doorknob. "Okay, it's just sex, no need to seem annoyed.", he sighed and slowly opened the door. He saw Nightmare in front of his window while talking to someone by call. Killer smirked, walking towards the man.

"I never said it was a problem. I said it wasn't-", Nightmare stopped midways as he felt Killer's arms hugging him from behind. He turned around and looked down at Killer, frowning. "What do you think you're doing!?", he whispered loudly as Killer pressed his crotch with his knee, wrapping his arms around Nightmare's neck.

"I need you.", he muttered by Nightmare's ear, pressing their bodies together. Nightmare widened his eyes and had no idea what to say, he looked at the call on his phone and groaned, immediately hanging up the call. He pulled Killer up in his arms and sat him on his desk. "You want to die?", Nightmare asked with a frown, leaning towards Killer as the younger wrapped his legs around his hips.

Killer chuckled and slowly pulled his t-shirt up, showing his erection to the man in front of him. "You've done the same to me, so allow me to have my fun, Mr. Nightmare~..", he tilted his head as he said that, grinning innocently at Nightmare.

The other could already feel his own erection forming as he glared at Killer's soaked wet member. Nightmare shook his head in disbelief, slowly going to unbutton his pants. Killer smiled and opened his legs wide, making Nightmare more turned on. The things he did for a good fuck.. With his boss.

Without further warning, Nightmare took little time to line his dick at Killer's entrance, only slamming it inside the younger, receiving an intense wave of pleasure. Killer arched his back and flinched, the moan came out stretched and stuttered as it was so sudden. He was already used to it, but he swears it's obvious how much of a sadist this motherfucker is.

Nightmare adjusted himself inside Killer, taking a glance at the one lying on his desk. Killer was panting, trying to adjust himself too; Nightmare was already feeling good enough, but pretended he was still adjusting himself so Killer could take his time. When he heard Killer's sighed moan, he started moving; it was slow at the first 5 seconds, but then he already fastened his pace.

Killer smiled and bit his lower lip, giving out muffled and loud, stretched moans. Nightmare held and squeezed Killer's thighs to keep thrusting further, making the smaller squeal some moans as his body flinched at every intense thrust Nightmare gave. He grabbed Nightmare's arms, signaling him to keep going as he scratched the taller's arms.

Nightmare was glad to have the chance to feel the insides of Killer once again, he thrusted roughly, yes, but he savored each part of Killer's insides at each thrust. He couldn't be falling for this idiot, really.. It'd be better for them to stop doing this, but Killer always finds a way back into his head.

"Gosh, Killer, you're such an idiot..", he whispered in a low tone, right by Killer's ear. The smaller shivered and moaned in response, kissing Nightmare's neck gently. "I am~..?", he giggled and glared at the ceiling, gasping more moans as Nightmare started stroking his dick.

"F- Agh~! Night..- Mare!!~ I'm- I'm coming..~!!", he yelled his moans as he cried from the pleasure, closing his eyes with effort. Nightmare was about to come too, but he didn't say anything, he just kept thrusting until he spilled it all inside Killer, who didn't even seem to notice at first, busy coming on his own.

He widened his eyes, feeling the warm liquid inside him. "Shit.. You came inside, you bitch.", Killer whispered while panting, mixing the pants with laughter. Nightmare seemed to have relaxed after this, pulling out slowly; "Sorry.", he muttered, tiredly holding himself up with support on his desk.

Killer took his time to get enough energy to finally sit up. He chuckled and looked towards Nightmare, their faces mere inches away. Nightmare's hands were right by Killer's tights, using all their strength to keep Nightmare up.

Suddenly, Killer boldly kissed Nightmare's lips, it was passionate, but lasted only some seconds before he pulled away. Nightmare had returned the kiss without even noticing, widening his eyes after he processed what happened. Killer giggled and gave him a kiss on the cheek before standing up. "I'm using your bathroom, okay?", he warned before disappearing inside Nightmare's bedroom.

The one in the office just stared at the wall as he covered his mouth. His fingertips touched his lips and he blushed. "Holy shit .. I swear you'll kill me, Killer.", he chuckled and covered his face with his hands before falling down on his chair.