5. Gift...

> Killer is trans in this one-shot!

It was Killer and Nightmare's special day; a day they marked on their calendars to leave the whole day just for them. And, well, Killer wanted to make it a little more special today..

Nightmare was still coming home to get everything ready for their special day, however, he didn't know that Killer had planned something much better than him. It was a struggle, yea, but Killer finally managed to tie the ribbon around his own wrists; something about being stuck mid sex made him more excited to see what would happen and how would it turn out.

He was wearing something rather exposing. He had a black bra tightly wrapped around his chest; he didn't really have breasts anymore since he made his surgery years ago, but he loved the way Nightmare treated his post-surgery scars. It was something Killer was pretty insecure about them before dating Nightmare, but after the silly kisses and caresses that Nightmare placed on his scars, not to mention the sweet words he said.. He couldn't help it but forget about them.

Down to his waist, he was wearing a black garter belt that squeezed just right around his curves, and black thong under the garter belt to cover his private parts. He honestly felt good with himself wearing that.. actually, wearing 'feminine' clothes made him pretty comfortable. He took a last look at himself on the mirror and smiled, right before hearing the door to Nightmare's office open. He quickly picked up the holy liquid bottle at the nightstand and quickly sat on the bed to prepare himself.

***

Nightmare stretched his back and sighed, quickly taking his hair tie off and letting his long hair fall down. He finally was home, and he was anxiously expecting to finally get to kiss his love once again and spend the rest of the day with him. He quickly went to their bedroom door and knocked on it gently, "Kills? Can I come in?". He waited a few seconds before slightly frowning and slowly opening the door, "Comin' in.", he says before gasping as he saw one of the hottest scenes he had ever seen before right before his eyes.

Killer was practically trembling as his tied up hands were trying to cover his moans miserably. His eyes were half lides as he moaned out the sweet sounds Nightmare loved to hear; God he didn't even stop to look at how fucking erotic Killer looked. However, he couldn't stop to think and understand why was Killer trembling so much; "K-.. Killer, what are you-", he muttered while his eyes quickly looked over Killer's body.

Killer let out a stuttering giggle as he tried looking at Nightmare. "Just- Just giving you a look.. of what you can have~.."; he immediately shuddered after he said that, feeling the vibrations going through his insides as he watched Nightmare's crotch already marked by his hardness. "Come here.. I want you.", he whispered before
struggling to pick up a pink controller by his side and lower the strength of the vibrator inside him.

Nightmare gave out a shaky breath, chuckling and covering his face with a hand, "My gosh.. You are something else.", he said before taking his shoes off with his feet and tying his hair in a bun again. He unbuttoned his shirt off as fast as he could and threw his shirt on the floor. Killer smiled and pressed his thighs together, the wet feeling of the lube rubbing his thighs and his outer lips together felt so teasing that it only made him more excited; the bed sank down with his knee a bit as he leaned on top of Killer, giving him the sweet and loving kiss on the lips he waited hours to have; they spent some long time in the kiss, slowly heating it up as Nightmare's pale hands roamed around Killer's... clothes.

"Where did you get this..?", he asked in a mutter while pulling the kiss away slightly, their lips still almost touching. "Hmmm... Not telling you.", he answers with a chuckle, and Nightmare could clearly feel the positivity weakening his strength, but making him feel good by Killer's side, like always. He chuckled with his lover and leaned in for a quick kiss before slowly kissing down to his neck and shoulders while his fingers went under Killer's bra, gently caressing his right scar with his fingertips.