Emily

"Narrator: these chefs have 45 minutes to create their signature dish to serve Chef Gordon Ramsay. First up is Emily from Chicago, Illinois, and Russell from Madison, Wisconsin." 

Emily and Russell put their dishes down on the table in front of Chef Ramsay. However, one of Emily's breasts fell out of her blouse which made the contestants and Ramsay shocked and disbelief while Russell chuckled at the mishap to himself.

Emily quickly fixed herself as she laughed nervously. "Hehe, sorry chef."

Chef Ramsay rubs his face in disbelief. eventually, he stopped rubbing his face, looked at her, and said "Umm Emily, would you mind covering your puppies up?" as he gave an extra apron to her.

"Hehe, will do, Chef." Emily replied as she took the apron and covered her chest with it.

"Emily: Oh my gosh, this is so embarrassing, Fuck!"

"Nona: Damn Emily, all you have to do is to make a name for yourself with your signature dish to him not giving him a show with your titties."

"Now, where were we?"

"Narrator: Emily fails to impress Chef Ramsay with her signature dish."

"Slightly undercooked and salty, what a shame." said Ramsay after he tasted her dish.

"Narrator: Russell impressed Chef Ramsay with his dish which gives his team the point."

"Good job, Russell. The point goes to the blue team for sure." said Ramsay impressed with his dish.

"You two, back in line." Ramsay continued.

The two contestants went back in line.

A few moments later...

The red team lost the signature dish challenge to the blue team and had to do punishment by cleaning the red and blue kitchen.

The red team started cleaning the red kitchen first and while they were cleaning, the red team started arguing with each other except for Emily who was looking at Ramsay with affection in her eyes and licking her lips afterward.

Nona sees this and calls her out for it. "Emily, what the fuck! If it wasn't for you showing off your titties to Chef, we would've won the challenge!"

Emily looked at Nona and replied, "It was an accident, Nona!"

Nona rolled her eyes and said, "Fine, I don't want to argue with you any further, and let's just get this punishment over with."

"Fine,"

"Fine!"

The two women continued their punishment.

Meanwhile...

After the women finished cleaning the red kitchen, they started cleaning the blue kitchen. While the red team cleaned the blue kitchen, Emily started looking at Ramsay who was watching the red team doing their punishment.

But Emily had an idea and started cleaning the stove sensually and seductively. "Ohh, Chef!" said Emily getting Chef Ramsay's attention. However, she fails to get his attention due to Ramsay ignoring her. But Emily had another idea and ended up taking off the apron that was around her chest.

Emily then purposely takes her breast out of her blouse to make it look like it was accidental. "Ah! Oh no, my puppy is out again," said Emily getting Chef Ramsay's attention again. But this time, she successfully got Chef Ramsay's attention by looking at her and rubbing his face in disbelief again afterward.

"Bloody hell Emily, can you just fix yourself for once." said Ramsay as he walked towards her.

"Here, let me fix it for fucking once. Fuck me," Ramsay continued.