Sabrina

During the red team's reward challenge...

"Narrator: the blue team is frustrated at their loss while the red team is on the yacht living their best life as they head to the Maya hotel."

The red team was relaxing on a yacht as they temporarily got freedom from the Hell's Kitchen restaurant, especially Sabrina.

"Sabrina: Ahh, this is amazing! We're on this yacht, about to have lunch with my team, having a good ole time in this hotel, is there more that we can ask for or what?"

The yacht has stopped and made it to its destination. The red team conga danced their way out of the yacht to the Maya hotel afterward.

A few moments later...

After the red team made it to the hotel, they stopped by to get something to eat. While they were eating their lunch, Trev boasted his ego by saying, "You guys have proven to me that I'm on the right team now."

"Trev: It turns out, this is exactly where I need to be."

Trev continued to boast his ego once more by saying, "I'm sorry that I didn't think so right off the bat,"

The women looked at Trev with pure confusion and some disgust on their faces like they had been insulted by him.

"Jillian: Shut up! We were a kickass team! We won more challenges without you Trev, and matter of fact, Sabrina won the challenge for us, not him! so, he better back off!"

"Why did you say that? we were a good team!" Jillian confronted.

"Yeah! We were great!" Nona replied.

"Whoa, Whoa, Whoa! don't get your panties in a bunch, I didn't mean to doubt you, guys. If so, I'm sorry for the mishap," Trev apologized remorsefully.

"Alright, fine! you're forgiven, Trev." said Sabrina. 

"Thank you, ladies." said Trev.

"No problem, Trev." said Nona.

The red team continued their lunch afterward.

A few hours later...

The red team went to the outdoor patio to do some salsa dancing. the red team was having a good time doing salsa dancing, especially Sabrina.

"Sabrina: then we have to do salsa, salsa dancing is so exotic, I love it!"

While her team is on the dance floor, Sabrina inexplicably sees Chef Ramsay coming to the dance floor of the outdoor patio. Sabrina was shocked when she saw Ramsay coming their way.

"Oh My God! It's Chef!" said Sabrina excitedly.

Sabrina's words alerted her teammates and they ended up seeing Ramsay coming their way. They were also excited to see Ramsay.

"Hello, red team!" said Ramsay gladly.

"Hello, Chef!" said the red team.

"How was the reward so far?" Ramsay asked.

"Beyond amazing!" said Sabrina excitedly.

"Great!" said Jillian.

"One of the best, no doubt." said Trev.

"Good, well do you mind if I can dance with you guys?" Chef Ramsay asked.

"Don't mind if I do, Chef." said Sabrina gladly taking his hand to dance with him.

"Okay then, hehe." said The Head Chef as he chuckled afterward.

Sabrina and Ramsay dance to the music as others keep dancing and having a good time to the music but Jillian and Nona. "Hey, Jill." said Nona calling Jillian.