Nona

During dinner service...

Nona was starting to cook the three filets of beef in the pan. Chef Ramsay was losing his patience with Nona taking so long to cook the filet of beef.

Chef Ramsay was irate and asked, "Where's the filet of beef?!"

"They're right here, Chef!" Nona answered.

"And are they in the pan?!" Chef Ramsay asked.

"Yes, Chef!" Nona answered again.

Ramsay was a lot skeptical and asked, "Are you sure they're in the fucking pan?!"

"Yes I'm sure, Chef!" said Nona clarifying to Ramsay.

Ramsay was a lot more skeptical than before and asked, "Is the stove turned on?!"

"Yes, Chef!" Nona said it desperately.

Ramsay couldn't take it anymore and went to her station. "Yeah, It's turned on," said Ramsay as he frustratingly picked up the tongs and used them to take the three beef off the pan.

Nona was being defensive and said, "I've just put them in there!"

Ramsay looked at her, Nona moved out of his way, and he frustratingly said, "Get out of my way, Get out of my fucking way, Get out of my fucking way, GET OUT OF MY WAY!!"

"I'M NOT IN YOUR WAY!" Nona cried.

"WELL FUCK OFF UPSTAIRS THEN!" Ramsay screamed.

"Alright, fair enough." said Nona as she took off her apron and left the red kitchen afterward.

"FUCK OFF!" said Ramsay upset.

"I'm Going, Chef!" Nona replied.

After Nona was escorted out of the red kitchen, so Ramsay demanded Jillian work on the meat section. "Jillian, On To The Meat Station!"

"Yes, Chef!" Jillian replied as she went to the meat station to work on it.

After the service and during the service wrap-up...

The red and blue team are lined up on each side of the blue kitchen while Ramsay looks at them with frustration on his face.

"Wow, Wow, Wow, Wow! That was shocking! One of the most disappointing performances in Hell's Kitchen history!" said Ramsay confronting his contestants.

"Both of your teams were horrible from one another, But the losing team is....is the blue team," Ramsay continued.

"The blue team are horrible and the performance during the dinner service was a joke, The best of worst is Trev, good job, Trev! Now, come up with two nominees for tonight's elimination. Now, Piss off." Ramsay continued and dismissed his contestants except for Nona.

"Nona, come here you." said Ramsay calling Nona to come over.

Nona goes to Ramsay and stands in front of him. "Nona, you're amazing, you're the best of the best, but you have to listen to me. You're a good girl but you really have to listen to me and trust me, understand that, Nona?" said Ramsay.

Nona was starting to cry and Nona wiped the tears off her eyes. "I'm sorry for disrespecting you, Chef." said Nona as she cried.

"It's okay, and at the end of the day it's all business never personal." Ramsay replied as he wiped a tear off her eye with his thumb.

Nona looked at him and unthinkably kissed him afterward. Ramsay broke off the kiss and Nona looked at him as she was about to take off her chef jacket.

"Please Chef, make love to me." said an emotional Nona.

"What?! Have you lost the plot?" Ramsay asked.