CHP 1: A swift Wish & Awakening... (Renewed)

"": Is indication for speaking aloud.

'': Is indication for speaking in mind.

**: Is indicative of a reaction to a situation or phrase.

Italic words are indicative of a low tone, sarcasm, silent anger, slyness, mystery and such.

Bold words are for extreme seriousness for characters...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"W-Where... where am I? Where is all this, and why is it, so... empty?..."

.

.

.

"Welcome to the void, my friend." A mysterious voice echoed.

'W-What!?' The lingering soul thought, panicking even more now...

"who was that? And what do you mean by Void?  I can't see anything, feel anything. It's just nothing." He shouted.

"Hmm... That's right... To be simple, this is the space between worlds, where souls find themselves when they are neither here nor there..." The voice loomed.

"S-Still, this doesn't explain why I'm even here, or why I can't see you, How did I end up here? I remember something, a moment, and then... darkness!" The wandering soul explained, still very cautious, still confused for his situation.

"*Sighs* You've crossed a threshold, a transition between existence and non-existence. This is the space where questions find answers, and realizations emerge..." It responded calmy.

Still, confused the soul responded "Realizations? What am I supposed to realize in this... emptiness?" He asked again...

The mysterious voice echoed again, "The things you asked do not matter at this point... You are already dead in the real world... And, the fact you are here means you are an anomaly, typically, I'd leave a soul like you to the regular cycle of reincarnation... However, this time is different..." It whispered...

"Huh? What do you even mean? What'll you do to me?" The soul asked scared. Not caring that it had died...

"A wish, simple really... I'll give you a single wish; Specifically an ability, however, I will make your time easier by removing things that aren't possible in your mind to make it easier for you..." He offered suddenly, catching the soul off guard.

'What??? First he says I'm dead, and now he says he will grant me a single wish?' The soul thought...

"Yes, It's that simple..." The voice confirmed.

'Did... Did he just read my mind!?' The soul thought once more.

"Yes, I have... Now unto your wish." The voice answered impatiently.

The soul took a moment to think about what he need to...

'Alright... This... This all feels too real to be a dream. To think I actually died. Isn't this a thing of fiction? Actually, you know what... I'll just make the wish, there's nothing to lose, and potentially everything to gain...'

Thinking for sometime, the soul came to one conclusion...

"I... I wish for the Blacklight-Virus from prototype..." The soul finally answered...