Chp 6: First Victim...

.

.

.

After exercising for most of the day, only Daniel was completely spent on everything, while Jacob took mock breaths of tiredness. When daniel had stopped, he kept going for a few more hours while taking believable breaks in between...

*Huffs...*

*Huffs...*

"H-How... Can someone go for that long?" Daniel asked, exhaustedly. He was shocked that Jacob could have this much stamina, much less any normal human...

"Ha, It's an honest day's work, now, I have some proper food for you, so sit tight. I'll be back in a jiffy."

Jacob had left the room, heading into another...

On the other hand, Daniel looked at Jacob's figure realizing that he looked slightly different than usual, 'Why does he look, bigger?' He kept looking, but decided not to go through with it anymore, realizing it was a little rude to stare...

After a while, Jacob returned, with a dish filled Cabbage and other vegetables...

Daniel looked dejected at it all. But, he made up his mind to change, especially when given an opportunity like he had been given...

Realizing Daniel's reluctance, Jacob smiled internally, "Bottoms up! Eat, everything... And after you do, on your way home, don't try and buy any snacks... I'll know if you do." Jacob added venomously, causing daniel to flinch a little.

He had already made up his mind that this was he would change the guy, and himself...

"Alright..." Daniel finished his meal, albeit with great reluctance. After 10 minutes of agonizing chewing, they were finished...

"I'm done... Can I go now?" Daniel asked. Jacob nodded, while chuckling to himself.

"Yeah, we can pick this up tomorrow, for the time being, stay careful around others... In fact, be invisible if possible." Jacob warned Daniel, he wouldn't aways be there if bullying was taking place, and he had to fit in.

However, he decided that staying in school is practically a waste of his time and talents...

After a good while, Daniel packed his things and left with wobbly legs. Jacob felt happy that he managed to convince the young blob to exercise, he was very satisfied. As daniel grew, so would he...

'Now, since he's gone. I'll need to move with my plans, much faster and I need to somehow find an alternative for school, I don't want to, or need to go there...' he thought.

He looked at himself, realizing that he had changed slightly. He was practically malnourished before, but it wasn't as bad as it was then. He had gained a tiny bit of mass, although it was barely noticeable...

He harbored a suspicion about the reason behind his little increase. "Looks like my recovery time accelerates muscle gain... I'm practically a cheat code, hehe," he mused with a grin playing on his lips.

It was a basic concept, muscle when destroyed and then repairs grows slightly stronger and thicker, and Jacob via his physiology, could regenerate 7x faster than a normal human, what someone could do in a day, he easily could do in a week...

Glancing at the clock, he became aware that it was slightly past 8 pm...

"Hmmm... I think, I'll go for a little walk. I need to think for a bit." Jacob washed off and left his house, the door closing behind him with a soft click. The night air embraced him as he strolled down the dimly lit streets...