CHP 4: School Life P.2...

.

.

.

.

.

After getting patched up for a little bit, Jacob left the nurses office. His condition was essentially perfect, so he could do so...

'Daniel with some rest should be fine, and I, should get to class... After this, I can head home and test how fast I can actually grow now...' Jacob had a massive grin on his face. On his very first day, he practically got the best specs in this universe.

After heading out to his class, and then explaining his situation to the teacher, he went through most of the day like he normally did otherwise on a good day; Then, came lunch break...

.

.

.

'*Sighs*School isn't the most exciting thing... At least my bully seems to be-'

"JAAAOOOBBBB!!!!~" A voice shouted, interrupting his thoughts...

"Speak of the devil..." Jacob mumbled tiredly under his breath, glancing behind himself. He closed his eyes in annoyance...

"You know the drill, money! NOW!" Bully #2 of the day ordered.

Not wanting a fight at the moment, he sighed, nodding at the bully. He quickly took out some cash out of his wallet, exactly 15000 thousand won to be exact.

"Here..." He said under his breath, handing over the cash...

"Huh? Oddly compliant today, eh? But, aren't you forgetting something?" The bully asked.

Jacob thought for a moment. Going through his memories like a book... After a few moments, he quickly winced, but not of physical pain...

'You couldn't just take the money and leave, could you?' Jacob sighed again. He had already played possum once.

"Umm, no... I can't recall, sorry..." Jacob said with a small smile. But before he could turn around...

The bully's eyes flashed for a moment. "Then, let me remind you!" He changed his stance, going for a grab. Jacob stood still, his body calm and his demeanor even more so.

'His attack, it looks much slower than Logan's... Actually, this might be because of daniel's DNA giving me that well needed power up.' He recalled. Although it wasn't monumentally slower, the difference was noticeable, enough for him to actually see it. Having thought everything out, he shifted right out the way.

Jacob's perception then returned to normal, and the guy was now behind him...

"Wha-what the?!" Bully#2 said. He looked to see the shrimp he always did-in, dodge his grab with ease...

"HA! Looks like little Jacob's got moves!" Someone from the crowed shouted. Hearing this Jacob began sweating. Knowing this could lead to something further...

"YOU PIECE OF-COME!! HERE!!!" The bully charged Jacob once again, this time, he was a little quicker with his movements.

'Shit... That looks like trouble...' Jacob still having the superior perception, managed to barely swerve out of the way, again.

'*Phew*That was close. He thought, turning around to see his bully even more upset than before...

"*Tch!* What are you guys standing around for, grab em'!" The bully ordered. His possie, quickly straitened up, surrounding Jacob.

'Fuck...' He thought annoyed, knowing that these guys wouldn't play fair.

"Seriously? A 4 on 1?" Jacob mocked. Causing his bully to get angry again.

"Shut up! You should've just kneeled, and this would be over with. But, beating the shit out of you? It's a good alternative too, haha! Get him!!"

"HEY!!!" Before they could try anything, a male voice shouted from a distance...

Everyone turned to see who it was, even the bullies. Even Jacob could tell whoever the person was had some amount of authority by how they shut everyone up.

Jacob a little curious, glanced through the crowed, seeing someone that was slightly familiar to him.

"What's with all the commotion!? Huh?" The stranger asked. 

"S-Shit! I-It's Vasco" Whispered one of the lackeys.

'Vasco? The Vasco?' He knew who it was from his memories. And, from the series...

'Good, if it's Vasco, he'll stop these guys, he hates bullies/injustice.' Jacob had already formed his plan. With a sly smile and a glint in his eye.

"Hey! Could you help? They were about to gang up me!" Jacob shouted from across the hall. This immediately Vasco's Attention to Jacob.

'Yes! It worked!' He thought triumphantly.

"Really?" Vasco said, not looking in my direction but at my bullies instead.

"Fuck! Run!" The leader shouted, causing him and his friends to scurry from the hall.

"*Hmph!* What a bunch of pansies..." Vasco said annoyed. Jacob on the other hand, gave Vasco a quick thumbs up. Causing the latter to smile.

'I managed to get myself out of another sticky situation...' Jacob quickly left the cafeteria, and hurried to his class...

.

.

.

.

.

After a few more hours of school, it was finally time to head home, but instead of going home, Jacob had another idea...

He went back to the nurses office to see if Daniel was still there...

'Thankfully, he's still here.' He walked towards the little chub of fat. Not really understanding how people could hate daniel, the dude was actually pretty adorable looking in a none-gay way.

"Hey, Daniel..." 

"-H-huh? It's you!" Daniel responded with relief.

"Yeah, it's me... Could, we talk for a second?" Jacob asked. Daniel was slightly cautious, but being as he is, he accepted.

"Do you, wanna like, hang out at my place?" Jacob asked. 

"W-Wha? Wait... Why?" Daniel stopped, looking at me. Jacob knew that at this point, Daniel was mostly by himself with little to nil friends; Luckily, Jacob had a good excuse as to why he made the offer...

"Because, we're both victims of bullying. I just managed to scurry up the courage today because you had it worse than even me... You're injuries are a testament to that..." Jacob said. 

Daniel looked at Jacob for a moment, saddened by what he said. 

"Really? You'd make a loser like me a friend?" Daniel asked.

Internally, Jacob chuckled. 'If only you knew that you had the potentially to become the strongest...' He smiled saying;

"C'mon dude, we're both losers... So? You wanna come, or what?" Jacob offered again.

Thinking for a moment, Daniel nodded. "Y-Yeah, if it's no trouble..." He said, tears almost bubbling from his eyes.

"And thanks again for helping me today, Jacob... Really..." Daniel added.

"Sure, no problem." Jacob smiled.

'I have plans for you Daniel, you just don't see it yet, your days of being bullied are officially over...' 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

END