Prologue

Arnav was married to his love Khushi Sinha, who died in an accident after two years of their marriage. He decides to live alone for rest of his life. But his mothers deteriorating health challenges his decision, as her last wish is seeing him re-marry and be happy. Its been 3 years of his wife death but he was unable to forget her .

     Exactly at that time Khushi Kumari Guptha, Nurse/Caretaker of his mother enters into RM. She is an orphan and lives under care of orphanage. Not only name but in features also she matches Khushi Sinha. Arnav family arranges his marriage with Khushi Sinha sister Lavanya. 

    Bringing khushi and arnav is impossible at that time. What if a Soul enters into their lives to make this impossible thing to possible? Who is that soul? Why it entered into their lives?

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi All, Welcome to another beautiful journey of Arshi. As i mentioned this is a supernatural story, I am sure you all will love it and own it like my other works.

Let me know your views about prologue. Thank you.

Copy right:-

Some of characters in this book belongs to Rabba ve show but plot and story solely belongs to mine. All rights reserved.