Talks

Story continuous from KKG looking at her reflection in mirror.

"I am wearing dress but my reflection is wearing blue SAREE. How is it possible?" Khushi stammered and stumbled back.

"KHUSHI?"

"No, may be i am imagining. How can KHUSHIJI will come infront of me. Khushi Kumari Guptha, You became mad completely" Khushi scolded herself but her reflection didnt changed. 

"Khushi" KS called her making KKG Horrorstruck.

"I think i need to check in mental asylum" KKG spoke to herself.

"Khushi you are alright. I am KHUSHI SINGH RAIZADA" KS spoke again.

"I dont trust you, you must be my inner soul. I saw in many movies, their inner soul will come out and communicate with them" KKG argued. KS hit her head.

"Khushi how will you see your inner soul?" KS questioned her.

"Like the same way i am seeing you" KKG replied with smirk.

"Devimayya, This girl will make me mad" KS Said looking up.

"Fine, What should i do so that you can believe me?" Asked KS.

"Tell me something which i dont know" KKG Asked her.

"Fine, I am not Arnavji's sister but his wife" KS said making KKG shock.

"What? I dont believe you. How do you know what i thought?" KKG said composing herself.

"Your brain wont work more than that Khushi. Just go to Arnavji room and check. There will be lot of photos of us being together. And in the pic above bed, you can see a mole behind my ear." Saying KS showed her mole.

"Ok, you stay here" Saying KKG took back steps observing KS.

KKG knocked on Arnav door twice and stepped in after hearing 'come in'.

"What happened Khushi?" questioned arnav.

"I came in but what can i answer arnavji now?" Thought khushi observing his room. KS is not wrong his room has many pictures of them. She looked at the one above bed, The mole. 

"That means she is KHUSHIJI, his wife?" KKG thought widening her eyes.

"Khushi?" He shouted a bit loud seeing her not responding.

"I came to say sorry for pouring water on lavanyaji" KKG muttered in rocket speed.

"That you said already" He said raising an eye-brow.

"Then i came to say sorry for coming into your room" Saying khushi almost ran from there.

"What THE!!! This girl is mad" Arnav exclaimed.

Other side, khushi ran to her room. She almost drenched in sweat and fear.

"Will you trust me now?" Asked KS sitting on khushi bed.

"Yes, Yes. You are KHUSHI SINGH RAIZADA" KKG Whispered. KS huffed in relief.

"That means you are the one observing me from yesterday?" KKG asked her.

"Yes"

"How can i feel you? I mean i am a stranger to you?" KKG questioned.

"I too dont know" KS shrugged.

"Why were you not visible to me yesterday? Why now?" KKG arrowed one more question.

"Are you an IPS officer? Why are you interrogating me?" KS asked slightly annoyed.

"Sorry sorry" 

"After pooja i felt some power adding to me" KS explained. KKG thought about it.

"You are a devil?" KKG asked in low tone. KS glared at her.