Khushi?

In RM, Morning 8:30:-

"Arnav" Anjali called him standing infront of his room door.

"Come in Di" He replied folding hands of his white shirt. She limped in glancing whole room, which is filled with her sister-in-law memories. She looked at their marriage photo placed just above bed.

"Di, what happened?" Arnav words brought her back to present. 

"Wohh, today a nurse will come to RM. She will live here to take care of ma" She said looking at him. He is handsome but fresh & happiness look is missing. His entire ASR aura is absent. 

"Khushi you took my brother soul with you" Anjali thought looking at Khushi Sinha photo.

"Ok Di" He said in one word. This is usual for them, arnav stopped conversing if its not necessary. He glanced at his wife pic before picking laptop bag & car keys to leave for office.

"Arnav, please be cordial with lavanya. She will be your wife soon" Anjali said in low voice.

"Di, I am marrying her because of ma. And she knows it. My wife is KHUSHI and she will always be" He stated and move forward. He wished everyone, who are already present at dining table. 

"Why you came here ma?" Arnav asked Rathna who is visibly looking weak and pale due to cancer. 

"Its ok, let me be happy with you all in my final days. I dont want to be caged in four walls." She said to which everyone warned her to not to speak like that.

"Ok, i am joking. Even if you all want me to go, i wont leave" She joked to bring back smile, they smiled for her sake. 

Arnav completed his breakfast and got up.

"Eat some more" Devayani said.

"I have a meeting dadi, I will leave now" He said collecting his things, everyone sighed at his behavior. 

"God, send some happiness into our arnav bitwa life." Manorama prayed to god unable to see him like a stone.

He walked towards main door and opened it only to get shock for his lifetime. He stood there without moving but his body is shaking seeing the person infront oh him.

"Khushi" He said loudly to confirm he is not dreaming.

"Haan, You?" She asked confused on who is this stranger? How he know her?

"Khushi, Is this real?" He asked unable to believe his years.

"Haa, very much real" She replied still keeping a confused face. Without waiting a moment, arnav hugged her very tight with all his love, anticipation, pain. He cried on her shoulder, Khushi who was in shock with sudden hug came out feeling wetness on her shoulder. 

"Ahhhh" She shouted which made arnav detach himself from her. Whole raizada family reached there and saw them, especially the girl. 

"Khushi???" They exclaimed in shock.

"Haa, I came here as a nurse of Rathna Raizada" Khushi said making them shock.

"Whats your name?" Aravind asked her.

"Khushi Kumari Guptha from Health hospital" Khushi introduced however confused on their shocked faces.

"Sorry we mistook you for someone. She has very similar looks to you" Aravind apologized, their gaze turned towards arnav who also in shock state.

"Not similar but same to same bhai" Manorama said. Khushi smiled unknown of how to respond.

"HP, take her to guest room" Anjali ordered seeing khushi uncomfortable. Khushi took her bag and followed HP. She turned back and looked at arnav who is continuously gazing at her. She felt weird and scared.