SOUL RELATION

Story continuous from 

"You need to stop Arnavji & Lavanya marriage" KS told.

"What?" KKG exclaimed in pure shock. 

"What i heard is true?" KKG asked unbelievably. KS rolled eyes.

"Why wont you believe anything without questioning?" KS asked.

"What should i do when all unbelievable things are happening in my life devilji" KKG stated. KS glared at her.

"Khushi Kumari Guptha, I will beat you up if you call me devil one more time" KS warned her.

"How devilji? You cant touch me. Try?" KKG challenged her.

"Hey Devimayya, Why on earth this girl came into my life?" Questioned KS looking into sky.

"Hey Devimayya, Why on earth this Devilji came into my life?" KKG imitated her. KS become more angry.

"Fine sorry sorry. I am just teasing you, i am getting bored. In anger you just look like a devil" KKG said making KS smile.

"You are diverting topic" KS reminded.

"You are intelligent devil" KKG said with nervous smile.

"Why dont you like your sister?" KKG questioned her.

"Did she killed you?" KKG questioned again.

"First of all i died in ACCIDENT. And i like lavanya but i dont want her to marry arnavji" KS explained.

"What kind of logic is this?" KKG questioned confused. 

"There is no logic khushi. Arnavji dont like lavanya, he wont be happy with her" KS explained.

"Dont tell me after spoiling his marriage, i need to search for suitable bride for him?" KKG asked with narrowed eyes.

"That will think later, first you need to stop this marriage before it goes too long" KS said.

"When he dont like her, why he agreed to marry her?" KKG asked another question.

"He was disturbed after my death and not taking care of himself, thats why my family blackmailed him in the name of rathna ma health." KS said.

"Great. Simply superb. Why i am becoming scapegoat in between husband and wife?" KKG questioned. 

"Sorry for troubling you khushi. I have no way other than you right now." KS said with sad face.

"No devilji, i am just joking. I will do whatever you ask me to do, i will even buy land on moon for you. You know why?" KKG asked, KS nodded in NO.

"I dont have any blood relations on earth, till yesterday i felt alone. Now i have one SOUL RELATION with you." KKG said emotionally.

"Dont ever think you are orphan ok. I am there for you and my family" KS said in same emotional tone.

"I will do anything but dont ask me land on moon, i dont have enough money right now" KKG said which made KS laugh heartily. 

"Khushiji" They heard HP calling.

"I need to go downstairs. Will you come?" KKG questioned her.

"Yes, i didnt saw arnavji. Just dont speak with me when people around" KS said.

"Why?" 

"They will think you are MAD. Though its right" KS teased her, they went down.

"Come khushi betiya" Chachi said, khushi looked towards dining hall. There is only one empty seat which is between akash and arnav. She sat there.