Character Sketch

Arnav Singh Raizada:- 31 years old. Arrogant, Heartless CEO of AR Fashion house but to his family he is a good son. Currently in heartbreak, as his wife Khushi Sinha died 3 years in accident.

Devayani Raizada:- Grandmother of Arnav. Mother to Aravind and Manohar. Loves her family.

Rathna & Aravind Singh Raizada:- Parents of arnav, they both love their chirldren very much.

Anjali Jha & Shyam Manohar Jha:- Sister of Arnav, 33 year old. Parents of baby Kiara. Loves arnav and worried for him. Lives in RM as shyam is an orphan.

Manohar Raizada & Manorama:- Parents of Akash Raizada. Doting brother to Aravind, loves aranv and anjali.

Akasha Raizada: Good Brother to Arnav. Used to take care of Khushi Sinha as sister.

Khushi Kumari Guptha:- 27 years old. An Orphan, born and bought up in "Care Orphanage". Nurse by profession. Her parents left her in orphanage when she was 2 days baby. She still lives there and she will do anything for them. Very bubbly. Matches Khushi sinha in features also.

Khushi Sinha:- Late wife of Arnav Singh Raizada, Very caring, lovely. Daughter of Shashi Sinha and Garima Sinha. 

Lavanya Sinha: Younger sister of Khushi Sinha.

Nikhil Sinha: Brother of Khushi sinha, Twin of Lavanya

Shashi Sinha & Garima Sinha:- Parents of Khushi Sinha, Businessman and friends of Raizada's. Loves their children, still in grief of their late daughter.

Mohini Sinha:- Dadi of khushi Sinha, Loves Lavanya and Nikhil more than khushi. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Friends, will see more characters in story.

Please vote and comment. Thank you all....