Apology.

[Izuku's POV.]

-Mom, I'm tired

-Mom, I'm tired.-

Life is tiring, being a quirkless loser is tiring, getting beat up is tiring, hiding all the bruises, injuries to the people you love the most and letting them know you're alright everyday is tiring. Everything is tiring, I don't like my life, but I want to live, for my mother. I could never let her know what's exactly happening to me everyday, I only want her to be happy, not worried for me.

Honestly, I could never tell her the truth. I keep my feelings bottled up in a small bottle filled with all of my thoughts and feeling. I have to keep smiling for her, so she won't have to worry for me, wasting her own precious time on me. I felt as if I was worthless in this earth, useless. A absolute trash and people could just kick me all over the place.

[School.]

"Kacchan, give it back! I need my notebook, for studies!" I yelled, but it seems like kacchan was deaf the whole time and not listening to me. "Pftt... trying to fight back, huh?" He threatened to throw my notebook to the school fish pond as he had the notebook in his hand and was putting the notebook outside the window. "I beg... you! Please... there— there's a lot of stuff I spent so hard to write on!"

I tried to get the notebook from his hand, but he pushed me. I crashed onto the desk, maybe there'll be bruises, my eyes were shut as the pain went into my body. When I opened my eyes, I could no longer see the notebook on his hand. "There, there. Go get it yourself if you're so desperate, Deku." He laughed and shortly left with his friends.

I looked at my hands, I felt helpless. "How... am I that weak?" I mumbled to myself as I looked around the classroom, my vision was blurry. Sometimes I wished I was much stronger, I was born with a quirk and was a lucky person. But life isn't fair, I suppose. At least mom was still here... taking care of me and always talking to me. I snapped out of my thoughts and went back to the reality of me getting bullied by Kacchan.

I ran to the stairs and got down to the 1st level, rushing to the fish pond while carrying my bag on my shoulders. "No...no." My notebook was fully wet and the pages were all soaked in water, I flipped to all my notes, the words I wrote was all blurry and no longer could be seen clearly. All my notes I worked hard on, were gone.

I hugged my wet notebook and cried even harder, it was the notebook I worked so hard on and it was destroyed, by him. Unfair, it's so UNFAIR. people with quirks always get treated well, while quirkless people always have been treated badly. I turned my head and saw kacchan and his friends walking back to their homes, yet I felt this boiling rage inside of me.

I could feel my right eye sting, in the morning, Kacchan and his friends beat me up badly, the nurse won't even help me with my injuries, I had to deal it all by myself. It's not fair... why is she only unfair to me and only me? People these days... I swear. I wish there was somebody that cares about people even though they're powerless, quirkless expect for my mother.

[Flashback, again.]

"Kacc—Kacchan! S-stop, it hurts!" I stuttered, Kacchan hit my right eye hardly, it was so painful, I felt numb. "Thought you have gotten used to it, nerd." He used his quirk and my left arm got burned, I wish he knew my feelings and how it's painful getting beaten up. I wished he treated me better, I wish I wasn't quirkless and that useless.

"Tch, pathetic loser. Aren't you trying to become a hero? Why are you crying over those little injuries you got there, huh? Weak." He spat at my face, I was speechless, and looked down at the floor. "I thought— I thought you said you'd change and— and you said sorry!you even said that you'll never beat me up anymore! You said that." I looked at him with teary eyes.

"You think I was being serious there, huh Deku? I was joking, never knew you were going to take it in your little heart." He chuckled a little, and punched me in the shoulder. "You're funny, Deku." He said with a mischievous smile, as he continued beating me up. It's funny for you, beating me up. Is it what you want? Watching me suffer in pain in your own arms? Telling me to die? Do what you want to do then.

Blood was dripping down on my shoulder, my head was bleeding. It hurts a lot, but yet I felt like nothing. I don't know what to feel right now, I don't even what to do. 'Why am I that useless?' I thought to myself, Pftt... I felt pathetic talking to myself. It was pathetic of me bottling up my feelings and never told anyone, I felt like I was just a attention seeker.

[After school.]

I went back home, with my mother saying, "Izuku sweetie? You're back, let's eat dinner." She said it so sweetly that I had forgotten all the bad stuff that happened, she was my only loved one, the best mom I could ever ask for. Yet I wish I could eat dinner with her, I have no appetite at all. Plus I'm looking like a homeless person, bruises on my face, injuries...

I could never let her see me like this.

I ran to my room and locked the door, she could see the injuries I got from kacchan if she noticed it. I sat down and hugged my legs and leaned back on the door, sighing. I wish my life didn't end up like this, I don't like this feeling at all. I barely go out of my room anymore, I don't hang out with mom that much anymore as I'm distracted in my own thoughts. Feelings.

How could I be... so selfish to my own mother?!...