Just, Go.

[Izuku's POV]

- "I never knew that life was that bad, until now

- "I never knew that life was that bad, until now." -

School ended, Yay. I sighed as I kicked a small rock on the ground while walking back home, luckily today Bakugo didn't target me that much, which was good. My bag was filled with heavy books that I didn't even know that is needed to bring or not, but whatever. I soon arrived to my house and started doing my homework before going to cook some dinner.

I tried turning on the stove, but it wasn't turning on, it made me frustrated. As I harshly turned it on, it was on, but the fire was getting bigger each second pass by. I was panicking, trying to turn off the stove but I was weak. The fire was spreading everywhere, I was feeling helpless as I ran to get some water to splash on the fire, but it made it even worse. My whole house was on fire.

I was panicking, shouting for help but nobody was able to hear my shoutings. Some parts of my clothes was burned, it hurts as it was burning through my skin too. Tears forming in my eyes, closing my eyes shut as the pain continued. The windows are locked, I can't even smash it, due to my weakness.

I wish somebody was there to help me... rescue me, but it seems that there was absolutely nobody. Was I going to die here? Is this how my life will end? Like this? Thoughts running through my mind, overthinking a ton. I tried finding something that could smash the window as my door was locked due to a shelf blocking it.

[Aizawa's POV]

Patrolling is tiring... wish I could lay on my bed and sleep forever and ever, that'll never happen though. I run a hand on my hair as I saw a house that was on fire, my eyes widen as I ran towards there. I was breathing heavily as I reached there and smashed the window with my fist, it was bloody. I saw the person inside there, I was in shock.

It was Midoriya, the one that was late today in school. "Shit, I better get there fast... and rescue him." I mumbled under my breath as I jumped inside the window and tried looking for him, the fire was getting bigger each second. I coughed at the flames and smoke from the fire, my pants had gotten burned by the fire as I tried finding him.

But I was unable to find him anywhere as everything was in fire and it was spreading around quickly, I started getting worried each second and was trying to find him. Looking everywhere and trying to find at least a peek, 'I don't know where is he... but I saw him inside when I was outside of his house...' I thought of.

"Midoriya!" I shouted out, wanting him to give me a response. 'What if he's already...?" I overthink of stuff, but I snapped back into reality, telling myself that this is not the time to waste time to overthink. "E-eraserhead..." Midoriya coughed in the fire, I soon found him, but the fire was spreading everywhere. "Just, Go." He spoke emotionlessly yet I could sense the sadness in his tone.

My heart shattered into pieces as I saw his little smile; I can't just go, I have to save him and get out of here fast. "Aizawa, just leave me here, I don't deserve to live anyways." Tears were streaming down from his cheeks, I went over the fire, some parts of my shirt and pants were burned in flames, I didn't care now. I need to get him and myself out of here.

"Don't worry, I'll get us out!" I coughed, it was now silent, expect for the fire that was still spreading around the house. I ran to the window, something crashed down. It was the furniture, we were trapped, I tried looking for other places that could let us out but no. I tried lifting the furniture while carrying Midoriya but I was too weak.

'What hero even am I... I can't even save a boy from a house of a fire. How pathetic of me..." I thought to myself as I tried looking out for a way, tears forming in my eyes as I felt helpless. "I'll get us out... I'm sorry." I said to Midoriya, he nodded quietly, his shirt and pants were burned, some parts of his body too.

I successfully lifted the furniture and got out, taking my phone out and placed Midoriya down, calling the ambulance. Midoriya was unconscious when the ambulance arrived. After the ambulance took him to the hospital, the police showed up and started asking me questions as I answered them truthfully.

Although I could not be with Midoriya in person right now, the thought that he was in good hands and would make a full recovery soon, gave me a small sense of relief. Even so, I was still left with anxiety around how long it would take for him to recover and whether he would be able to resume school once he was better.

A few days later, Midoriya woke up. He was in a hospital bed, and as soon as he got out of the fog of anesthesia, he saw me and apologized about what happened. I couldn't believe how relieved I was to see him awake, and seeing him sitting up made my heart race. Though he was still tired and weak, the doctors were confident that he would recover and be able to go back to school soon.

"I hope I'll be able to catch up in school... how many days have I missed?..." He spoke with a soft voice. "Almost a week, but it's fine. I'm sure you'll catch up with the other students." I patted his shoulder as I assured him that he'd definitely would catch up in school. "Thank you... for saving me, you're my favorite hero, Eraserhead." His words made my day, I felt like as if I had heard the best news ever as my lips curled up into a warm smile.