Empty.

[Izuku's POV]

- "It— it just felt so real

- "It— it just felt so real... I wished it was..." -

Everything was shiny... and was soo bright, I saw my mother in front of me. Her eyes, were white and blank... her wings was extremely beautiful... and she looked like an angel. I ran, tears falling down from my eye, shouting. "Mom, mom?!... I- is that you?!" I shouted out, I was in shock, could it actually be her? I couldn't believe this sight at all.

I wrapped my arms around her, hugging her tightly. "I missed you so much, mom." I mumbled, she soon hugged me back afterwards. I smiled as tears were dripping down from my cheeks, I felt so emotional when seeing my mother again. I hope this isn't a dream... at least not. I want this to last forever.

I woke up, breathing heavily. "It felt so real...yet it wasn't." I felt disappointed, I was also having a headache. 'Argh... my head hurts like hell...why?' I thought to myself, putting my hand on my forehead. It was hot, maybe I was having a fever. I felt so emotional in that dream, yet right now... I'm feeling empty.

After that incident, I have been bought to Aizawa's house. I didn't know what to feel or say anymore, the only thing I took from that burned house was my mother's picture, nothing else. "Midoriya, do you want something to eat?" Aizawa asked me outside of my room, I looked out the window.

'Oh, it's already morning.' I thought to myself, I responded to Aizawa. "No." A short reply and nothing else as I didn't feel like talking right now, I walked to the bathroom. Looking at myself at the mirror, 'I didn't know I was that pale.' Was what I thought when I saw myself through the mirror. I brushed my teeth and changed my clothes, it was just Saturday today, which was nice. No school.

It just felt like as if life is meaningless, I looked out at the window, it was drizzling and was cloudy. I didn't want to go back to school as I'm just wasting my time there, I don't understand how people find school fun and all that. I just find it meaningless, like life. I just felt nothing at all, just emotionless.

[Aizawa's POV]

Honestly, I felt concerned for Midoriya. He always gives short replies, always silent and never talk a lot. It felt like he was really distant from others, from his file, I found out that his mother was dead. His father? Was not found at all. I wanted to comfort him, but it would be better if I just leave him alone for now as he doesn't want to talk.

"Are you sure you don't want to eat?... I've never seen you eat anything for a day now." I asked, being concerned for him, knocking on his bedroom door again. "I'm sure I'm not hungry... thanks for the concern though." He spoke softly, but I could hear it. I felt worried for him, 'is he even eating well?' was what I thought when he replied to me.

The last thing I wanted to know was if he had eating disorder, that would've been worse. A 13 year old teenager, having a eating disorder... I just couldn't imagine that. I'd get really emotional if he actually have a eating disorder. I just decided to not overthink anything about it and just went to make some breakfast for myself, and some for Midoriya if he's hungry.

[Back to Izuku's POV]

The strong wind blows my hair as I opened the windows, it was calming. Yet I still felt empty although I felt kind of relaxed, I couldn't understand what's the meaning of life anymore. Everything's gone and it's just you, in a dark and scary place. Living without your loved ones and just you, alone.

Why am I even complaining anyways? Aizawa had bought me to his house and willing to let me stay, and here I am... just wanting to end my life. I bet Aizawa only pity me, that's why he decided to let me stay. If not, then why would a pro-hero like them let a quirkless orphan like me stay in his house.

I'm always a crybaby, Bakugo's word was true, I am indeed a crybaby. I always cry, like a child, but aren't I one myself? A child? I sighed quietly as my mind was full of thoughts, I just felt like I was a freaking attention seeker, wanting to die although my life isn't that difficult unlike others in the world.

Sometimes I just wish everything wasn't that bad, really.