Tired.

[Izuku's POV]

-Everything would've been better if you were here

-Everything would've been better if you were here.-

I looked around the empty apartment, I felt lonely. Mom's funeral was hosted weeks ago, I went, and I cried all over it again. I can't handle and get rid of the fact that my mother is dead and she is no longer in this world no more. I rubbed the dust with my thumb on the small picture frame of my mother that I've made, a sad smile was visible on my face.

Tears started dripping down on my cheeks, whenever I saw her picture, it always makes me emotional somehow. Looking at the picture of my own mother... knowing that she's dead because of me, makes me absolutely heart broken. I felt as if her death was all my fault. I just felt like I don't deserve to live in the world, even if I die, nobody would care anyways. Would they?

Honestly, the truth is that I know that nobody would care. I'm a waste of space, that's what bakugo always say to me. It always makes me sad or feeling down by the fact that it was true. What he said was indeed true and I believed it, he was saying facts about me... I would always fake a smile and get on with it.

Tomorrow I'm going back to school, nobody knew my mother was dead, the teachers know that I was not coming to school. The house was lonely, if mom was still here, we would probably be chatting right now. The house was dark, my mom's bank was now with me, I don't know what to do now, expect for sitting on this couch where me and mom would chat for hours about random things.

I looked at my phone, my mother's message, blaming myself for what happened to her all over. I felt like I was a disgrace to her, if I had just see the message, if I had just not put on silent mode on my phone, she would've never been dead. Tears started forming in my eyes after overthinking lots of stuff.

I know I'm a crybaby.

[School. = Daily routine.]

I looked at the time, 7.02 a.m. school starts at 8, I'm still getting ready. Without mom, I felt like everything is just shattered apart, I can't stop thinking about her, because she was the only one who cared about me when nobody cared. I put on my uniform and put it on nicely, took my bag and went to school without eating breakfast that I would eat everyday.

The time when I was taking days off from school, I didn't eat much stuff as I didn't have the appetite after that stuff happened, im too sick, and tired to even move that time. I would spent hours thinking of my mother and laying down on my bed, staring at the ceiling as the thoughts were all over my mind.

[School.]

"Yo, Deku. Why weren't you here, huh? Is it because you wanted to escape from my torture, is it?" Bakugo grabbed my collar, I tried getting his hand off of my collar, but he grabbed it so tightly. "Answer me." He looked at me dead in the eye. "N-no, I was sick!" I replied, shouting a little. "Pft... thought you were dead, but you weren't." He laughed and released me, I dropped onto the ground.

I fixed myself and went to the classroom, the teacher didn't bother me, so did bakugo. That was a relief though, I thought they would be bothering me or making fun of me when I first entered the classroom, but I guess not. Suddenly, somebody came in, but it wasn't any teacher. It was... Eraserhead?!

The teachers greeted him and he was standing in front of the class with the teachers behind him. "Who's this homeless man, Teach?" He chuckled, but the teacher shushed him. "I'm Eraserhead, a underground hero, don't underestimate me." He said strictly before continuing.

"I will be in this school for some months, as a program, I will be teaching everyone the basics of heroes as I've seen that some pupils want to be heroes, right? That's why." "Obviously, I will be the top 1 hero!" Bakugo shouted loudly to the class, it was like he was flexing about him lucky and having a good quirk.

"Quiet." Eraserhead's eyes were now glowing in red and his hair is floating, maybe it was his quirk perhaps. It's a nice information to put in my notebook. After some Eraserhead's introduction, everyone was now talking and I was the only one without somebody to talk with, as I was a loner, of course. I sighed quietly and laid my head on the table, and closed my eyes.

"Kid, you alright?" Eraserhead's voice was heard, he was squatting down and looking at me. "Y-yes, I am." I replied quietly, stupid stuttering, I wish it could stop, it's embarrassing. "What happened?" He asked me, a hint of concern was in his tone. "... nothing happened, n-no worries." I chuckled nervously as Eraserhead was looking at me deeply into the eye.

"You know, if you have any problems, just tell me. And don't hesitate to tell me anything, alright?" He got up and fixed his clothes and went to talk to the teachers. I looked at my desk quietly, 'I don't have problems, so why did he asked?' That was what I thought of after he left, I sighed and went to the bathroom after asking for permission.

"Maybe if mom was here..." I muttered under my breath as I looked at myself in the mirror, eye bags, pale skin. Pftt... I looked pathetic, Bakugo was right... maybe I should actually just die. But I don't want to waste my life just because of this, but will anyone care when I die? Probably not as I'm just a quirkless nobody.

'I wish everything was different' I sighed quietly as I went back to my class silently.