Chapter 36

Thank you so much for your comments.... My mom is still recovering but she's fine, thank you for your concern 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Well here is another chapter because I don't want to get killed for leaving you on cliffhanger again 😅😅😅

I was so nervous writing these two parts. I really tried my best and I hope you like it 🤞🤞🤞 I cried so much though while writing 🥺🥺🥺🥺

Happy reading.....

Sky fell on his knees and cried out. Everything he kept in his heart came out today and for some unknown reason he is feeling light. It's like he's been released from his own prison of emotions where he locked up himself. He eventually stops crying. He feels good.... He closed his eyes, feeling exhausted and he doesn't know how much time he sat there. Then suddenly he remembers....

" Shit! P'pai...." Sky immediately stands up and rushed to meet Prapai. Because he knows what he did and it's affect on his phi. Isn't it why he doesn't want to tell his phi everything??

#

Prapai went straight to the gym area. He was successful in making Sky speak out that he's holding all these years. Yes, Prapai behaved like that to make sky talk by acting like he's angry at him.

He ripped off his shirt and thrown it somewhere away. He started hitting the punching bag because he's so frustrated right now. So many things happened and it was too much for him to take all at a time. And Sky leaving him is making it very hard for him to keep his sanity.

( Let's say he's wearing something like this )

He seems to be frustrated from outside but if someone tries to look into his heart, they'd know how broken he is. His heart,his soul,his life, his entire being is broken. Yet he'd trying to act tough. He keeps hitting the punching bag stopping himself from letting out his emotions. He's trying to hold back himself from breaking down.

To The man who promised me the world left me with it, shattered.

It's been one month I left Bangkok and it's been one month I knew I was pregnant. It took one month for my anger to go down and now I decided to write about my pregnency time. I want to talk to you so badly so I pulled out this way to vent my feelings through writing...
This one month I spent sulking over you and cursing you every time I vomited. Yes I've been vomiting everything I ate. And you know what phi.... I've been eating your favourite spicy noodles. It looks disgusting but your baby wants to eat only your favourite food and then threw up everything like he didn't like it. If he don't like it then why is he craving for it all the time?? Ahh! I'm so frustrated with him!

Are you wondering why I am calling him like I already know it'll be him?? Yes because I know it'll be a baby boy just like my phi. I can feel his mischiefs already.... What should we name him phi?? I'm already thinking about his name... If you don't come I will decide his name and you will lose your chance to name your son, I mean our son....