Chapter 41

I'm extremely sorry for updating late. I lost my motivation to write. I am not liking what I was writing. I was writing and deleting continuously for days.

I tried my best in writing this chapter I hope you like it. I am trying to get better at it.

Happy reading!

" Mira!! We've an exclusive news for you come here!! "  Daisy yelled barging inti Mira's room who was getting ready for her special day

" What news!! " Mira went to them leaving the people who were helping her in getting her ready

" We just got information that P'pai had a girlfriend when he was in University "

" What!!! Really!!! "

" Yess I am shocked too ... I didn't know until I saw her "says Rain

" Where did you saw her?? "

" She is -- Aoww...." Daisy and Rain cried out when they were smacked by Sky

" Ouch Sky...."

" How can you guys gossip at this time?? We are here to take Mira and you!! You're unbelievable Mira! People are waiting for you and here you're interested in stupid gossips instead of your marriage!! You're getting late go and fix your whale, fast!! "  Mira quietly went back fearing Sky

Soon Mira was ready to walk the aisle with his father who had tears ehis eyes before giving her daughter to his soon to be husband. Bride and groom took their vows, putting wedding rings on eachothers fingers. They kissed infront of their families and friends who are witnessing their love with their blessings.

" Papa here! Here too! Here also!! "

" Oho my little wind, I'm doing na have some patience. Both father and son freaks out when it comes cleanliness " Sky says cleaning jum's hands and dress

" But it's dirty dirty Papa! Sky no likes!! "

" Then why did you make yourself dirty dirty?? "

" Aowww I was just helping...."

" Helping?? You can't even eat yourself why did you feed that boy?? "

" But ...Duck was messing his face and dress so..."

" Baby, listen to me when you don't know how to do something, you've to ask others for help. If not you might end up in danger even you meant good, understand? "

" Yes Papa.... Now do it fast dadda will search for me if he doesn't see me "

" You don't have to worry jum your dada is very busy with someone - who's not letting go of his arm for a second "

" You mean Mandy?? Did you meet her Papa?? She's so sweet and beautiful- " Jum stops when sky shoots him a glare

" Hehehee.... Not more than my Papa. My Papa is most beautiful and pretty pretty "

" Do you know her?? " Sky asked ignoring jum's compliment

" Yess she is dada's friend lives in America. Now let's go Papa dada must be looking for me "

" Khaab we're done. Why are you so worried for your dada like he's sick or something?? Anyway let's go to your dada "

When they reached the main hall, they saw Mira was ready to throw the flower bouquet behind where all the unmarried people were standing. Sky saw how the bouquet landed in Prapai's hand. Prapai looked happy and little excited, well he must be really praying to get married it seems, Sky thought. Sky looked away when his eyes met with Pai's who smiled and waking towards him.