Chapter 19

"All for one, and one for all... That's what our gang's founded on..."

"Baji-kun's been fighting alone all this time to protect the promise from that day!"

Every one of his friends started crying. Including Mikey that finally broke down.

"I'm sorry... Baji."

Rian lied there, and kept her view at the sky. She didn't really wanted to see her friend's sad faces. She never spoke a word.

Just in this sad moment, sirens were heard. Probably the cops.

"It's the cops."

"Let's go."

The delinquents that are watching quickly went away too. No one wants to get thrown in jail just because of this.

Both Toman and Valhalla also started retreating. Though they've left Kazutora there.

"I'll stay here with Baji. You guys go." Kazutora said to Mikey.

"Kazutora..."

"I'm the one who started this. I want to end this on my own terms."

"I see." That's all Mikey said, he turned his head and started walking away.

"Toman's leaving too!" Draken commanded to the rest of the admins that's still there.

"Mikey!" Kazutora called out.

"I won't ask you to forgive me. Shinichiro-kun's murder. And Baji's death. I'll carry them on my shoulder the rest of my life."

Mikey didn't respond, nor did he even look at him. He kept walking as Kazutora finished talking.

"Let's go now, Kiri-san." Takemichi said as he put her arm over his shoulder, supporting her.

"Thanks man. Now I'm the one that's owing you."

"What do you mean, Kiri-san? You saved us on August 3rd, remember? I'm just returning the favor to you."

"Huh, did I?" She giggled.

Mei still isn't going. She stood still beside Kazutora.

"Mei, you should go, too." Kazutora tried persuading her to retreat together with Toman.

"I'm staying.... With you."

"Mei, this isn't really the time to joke around."

"Do I look like I'm joking around? You're the one who's joking around all the time! Telling me that you'd defeat Mikey? What's wrong with you—"

She suddenly dropped by Draken giving her a hand knife behind the neck, knocking her out.

"Sorry. She doesn't seem like she'd be stopping soon, so." Draken apologized.

Kazutora closed his eyes, and sat beside Baji's body with a smile.
"It's fine. Tell her that I said sorry after this."

Draken nodded. Carrying Mei on his back, he ran outside of the bandoned parking lot.

"Thanks man, for taking care of her. I'd do that myself if I were to walk properly." Rian said to Draken while she's hanging on Takemichi's shoulders, hard to even really stand up on her own.

"She's Toman's member, anyways. It's my job to keep them safe."

Rian scoffed, almost laughed out at his words.
"So the ol' mighty Draken is back, huh?"

This day, 2005 October 31st. Tokyo Manji Gang's 150 versus Valhalla's 300. The conflict came to an end with Toman's victory. With one dead and one arrest. And this fight was later known as 'Bloody Halloween'.