?

"Kill em."

"Got it."

Three loud bangs of gun shots rang in the dark skies. Echoes were heard in this large space.

"Those who can't be a cog in Bonten's wheels are just scraps!"

"Would you mind? Why must you be so loud?"

"Well I'd you're complaining about me being loud, then you should stop whining like a bitch you are."

"You wanna fight here, Sanzu?!"

"Bring it on, Kiri!"

"Shut up, both of you."

"... Yes."

"Remember to clean this up, Sanzu. Even for us, we'll become scraps too if we betray Bonten."

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever."

"Sucks to be you~"

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

This uneasy feeling in my heart again...
Am I forgetting something important...? Nah.

"They've once lived here... The lone wolf of Roppongi, the top strategist of Toman..."

—————————————————————

Emma
He's doing fine, Emma. Both of them. Mikey's been losing weight lately, but I've been keeping an eye on him. Well, it's my promise to you, right? So, how are you up there....?

Mei
I heard you've been well. So, are you? Hope you've given up looking for me. Please stop doing so... Sorry, thank you.

Mikey
Please eat... Please sleep for even 10 minutes... I'm worried....

Izana
How's heaven? Or are you doing well in hell? You've been popping up in my dreams, lately. You should be fine, right?

The End.