Chapter 2: The beginning of Hell

Warning: this chapter contains small amounts of descripted gore inside of it, readers have been warn, ALSO there will be cussing!!!! If you cannot handle gore or cussing, please read something else or try to read away from the gore parts/cursing , you've been warned.

_______________________________________

The lights flickered, almost every 10 seconds, going from light to pitch darkness. This is where my screams of pain and agony played. I all heard and felt were the bullets hitting my body, as well as the bullets clanging to the ground. . .

The men yelling and screaming to keep shooting at me. . .

Pathetic

I fell onto the ground, grabbing into the ground. My body filled with bullets, bleeding. . . My body hurt like shit, but it started to hurt more when my body morphed and shifted to a monster. The guards stopped shooting and faced me in horror to see what has happened.

My skin ripped, gushing blood from my forehead, and back. Where my horns emerged slowly, my back where wings grew, and my tail. I slowly stood up, still looking at the ground. . .

The guards began to fire their bullets, till they were out. I stared at them, glowing purple eyes and a thirst for blood.

"HOLY SHI-" one of the guards yelled.

I grew claws out and launched myself onto one of the guards, biting his face with my sharp teeth, ripping his face out and crunching it. Another pleasant feeling that brought me happiness. And I kept stabbing him with my claws, leaving holes in his body, which then left him bleeding intently, killing him.

The other guards were left horrified and started to run for it. Their screams caught my attention, I noticed and let of a roar, shaking the building again. The light flickering did not make it better for the guards to escape me. But I smelled their fear. . .

I found them one by one. . . the 8 guards were all torn to pieces, ripped limb by limb, crunching their bones as I bite into their limbs and grabbing the rest of the body tearing it off their body. I left trails of blood from dragging their body's across the halls until I got tired of it. I knew I was missing one guard. . . And I wanted him dead.

He was running to the main control room, shutting down the power, leaving me contain in the facility section 1, it was dark but I smelled fear in him. . . Now I knew where he was. I walked up to a metal door and clawed it, breaking some bit of the door, until I grabbed it harder tearing through the door, I was running through the halls to find the last man. But the halls were filled with more people, more guards with guns. . . I wanted to be free. . .

I don't now long I was fighting the men, but I knew I was deeply wounded. I was tired, and i felt like giving up, my body was still regenerating slowly. But i wanted them to feel the pain they've gave me.

The echo's of screams of pain roamed the halls. . . More music to my ears. The hallways were painting in red, reminds me of what they did the other kids. With the guards body's torn, ripped as well as having claw slashes and body parts with bite tears on them.

I was still trying to find a way out, find the main control room, or at least a room where they'd keep all their secret information. I check each room carefully creating a folder of their private information. I grabbed a bag from one of the scientist, and placed the folder in the bag. I read through everything. Their enemies, allies, other bases where they kept more experiments. . . as well as other experiment notes. The rooms were rummaged, knocked down anything to see if they were hiding things in the walls, yet nothing. . . I tore down everything once I was done searching, and I made sure that I left a blood splatter on the door to tell me that I already check the room.