2

YASMINE ROSE2:43 AM

YASMINE ROSE
2:43 AM

Yasmine fell asleep until she felt someone's presence. She quickly woke up, but didn't see anybody it was too dark, her door was opened, she quickly got up and closed it.

She went back to her bed freezing, since it was a little cold. Little did she know there was actually someone in her room.

8:00 AM

Yasmine's alarm went off from her phone, she had to get up to go to work.

"So... fucking.. tired.." Yasmine said grabbing her phone and pressing stop.

She got up putting her slippers on and doing her routine

"Yeah, I'm on my way to work momma, and everything went well last night. I got a lot of stuff done."

"Ok, ok, I love you too." Yasmine said getting in her car. She was on the way to her job, she worked as a investigator for the Miami Police Department.

She finally got there, and she was almost late.

"Good-morning Ms .Rose." Her co worker said to her.

"Good-morning, Mr.Johnson." Yasmine said smiling. She walked into the room and saw her co workers were already there.

"You're late."

"I know, I'm so sorry." Yasmine said putting her stuff down.

"We have another case, 20 year old woman, Monique Karson. Her body was found in her car... where it seems she was stabbed 20 times." Mr.Nink showing the photo and presentation.

"Her boyfriend was the last person to be in contact with her, other than that.. this is all we have."

Yasmine raised her hand.

"Yes."

"Mr.Nink, this is the 8th person that has been killed this 2 weeks.. How many times are we going to let this happen?"

"Rose, I know you're worried about this, but we have the polices guarding down the blocks, and everywhere else. Don't worry, we will cat-"

"You mean I will catch this killer, I'm the one who's been doing your little dirty works."

The whole room looked at Yasmine getting up and going out the room.

She was always picked by her male co workers, but all the time she would be the one solving the murder cases.

knock knock

"Yes?" Yasmine said.

"Mr- Mr.Nink wanted to kno-"

"I got it."

The woman nodded her head and walked out.

Yasmine sighed putting her head down and picking it back up.

What was she going to do..?

11:15 PM

Yasmine worked all day and she was extremely tired. She ate before she got home, and headed into the shower quickly. She just wanted to sleep.

She got out the shower and put her clothes in the dirty basket. Her furniture was coming tomorrow. Yasmine went onto her bed scrolling on social media and fell asleep with her phone in her hand again.

A few hours ago by, and Yasmine feels someone towering over her again. She tried to not let it bother her but she couldn't. She woke up but didn't see anybody.

She looked at the dark for a few minutes and saw something move.

"What the fuckk...." Yasmine said.

"Look, we ain't in no fuckin movie, cause I got a gun, and I will not think twice to shoot yo ass.." Yasmine said getting the gun slowly from her pillow.

"Put it down." The voice said.

"Or what..?"

He laughed, and came closer to her, Yasmine couldn't see his face, he was wearing all black.

"You gon shoot me now?" The guy said chuckling,his voice was really deep, Yasmine almost forgot what was going on.

I bet this nigga sexy as fuck.

"Wha- what are you doing here?" She asked.

"Shhhh."

She still couldn't see anything it was too dark.

"Who even are you?" She asked.

"I been waitin on you Yasmine."

how tf he know my name?

"What..? I don't even know you."

The boy grabbed her making her sit on his lap, kissing her neck. Yasmine didn't do anything since she likes it, all because of his voice.

"I could treat you right mama, yo nigga don't want chu the way I do. You mine, and always gon be mine."

"I- I-don't even know you.."

"Let's keep it that way mama."

He was whispering in her ear, and kissing down her neck.Yasmine felt a little sum sum down there.

He got her off his lap.

It went quiet after that, so Yasmine said 'hello', just incase, but there was no response.

no way that nigga just left that fast...

She quickly turned her lights on with the remote, and didn't see nobody. She went into the kitchen and opened the lights but nobody was there, she even went into her living room, but nobody was there..

Yasmine went to go check if the door was opened but it wasn't. It was locked.. How the hell did he get in?