17

FLASHBACK
November 11th, 2021
3 years ago

"Nijah, you sure you ok? You been throwing up like crazy lately." Yasmine asked.

"Yeah, I'm ok, just sick as fuck."

"You always sick, sicka than a mf."

"Bitch please, I'm okay fr, don't worry bout me."

Nijah got up and started to walk out the bathroom as she wobbled a little. Yasmine started laughing and then stopped when Nijah looked back.

They both were on their way to class but got caught up with Janelle, Leah, and Shani.

"Heyy where was yall at? We was lookin for yall." Leah asked.

"Ye fr, yall took mad long to come out the bathroom." Janelle said butting in.

"Nijah wasn't feelin well so I just went to the bathroom and we got class in a few minutes." Said Yasmine.

"MmmHmm. Whatever girl."

"Where tf Shani go?" Nijah asked.

"She went to go talk to that weird nigga."

"Damn." Said Nijah.

"Nijah we gotta go before we late, I'll see y'all later."

"Okay, Yassy see you later. Alligator."

"Janelle, please shutcho corny ass up. Shit was not funny."

Janelle bursted out into laughter and walked away with Leah.

"Nijah, you like sure, sure, you ok?"

"Nigga yes I am okay, very okay, you don't gotta worry bout me."

"Ookayy."

"Hello class, today I will be your substitute since your teacher is out for today, she left you some work to do, turn it in before class ends."

Yasmine spent the whole class time doing her work, but she couldn't really pay attention since Nijah would always look like she was about to barf.

"Nijah!"

"Yeah?"

"Girl go to the bathroom, cus I don't want you throwing up on me."

Nijah rolled her eyes raising her hand to go to the bathroom, the teacher nodded his head and she took the pass going out the classroom.

Yasmine turned around to see Kas sleeping. She shakes him up a little but he didn't wake up. She shook him more harder and he finally lifted his head.

"What?" He asked. His voice kept replaying in her head when he said that.

"You ok?"

"Yeah. Why?"

Yasmine saw his face was a little bruised.

"What happened?"

"Nothin." Kas said.

He put his head down, Yasmine continued her work chewing on her gum.