7

FLASHBACK
October 31st,2021
3 years ago

"Kas!"

"What nigga?"

"You still goin trick or treatin?" His sister asked.

"No bruh, that shit for little kids."

"It's not really like that I guess, more of a party... But ok I guess... I mean... Yasmine is going to be there, but you don't have to come." She said grabbing her bag

"Wait fr?"

She nodded her head and continued walking towards the door.

"Wait, Shani, she goin witchu?"

Shani turned around.

"Yes nigga, now get dressed."

Yasmine never knew Shani and Kas were actually siblings , Shani never told her, she didn't want anybody to know, not even her closest friends. She knew her brother was crazy.

"Heyy pookieee!" Shani said to Yasmine.

"Heyy girl. Where Janelle and Leah at?"

"They said they on they way but I still don't see them, its been 12 minutes."

"Not even surprised they asses always fuckin late. But you see Jayden? I don't see him."

"No girl, I don't." Shani said. "But who tf cares about that nigga, fuck him, we here to have fun not worry bout no niggaaa."

"You right, you right, come on les go."

A few minutes passes by and Kas steps foot in the party, with all black clothing.

A girl started going up to him, it was Nijah.

"Oooh okk Kas."

He looked at her confused.

"Lookinn a bittt tooo fine." Nijah said dragging er words.

Kas scratched the back of his head looking around.

"Come, I'ma take you somewhere."

Nijah grabbed his hands walking him somewhere, he didn't know what was about to go on. They went into a room, and Nijah closed the door.

"Soooo, you still like Yasmine?" She asked.

Kas wasn't answering her, he used to be scared of girls.

Nijah went up closer to Kas touching his face, he felt even more uncomfortable.

"Yo, what, what you doing?" He asked.

Nijah smiled at him, kissing Kas, this went on for a while but Kas realized he shouldn't have done that.

"Why you pushin me for?" Nijah asked.

"Because you kissed me, when i didn't want to to"

"Okay? But you ain't even try to stop me. Yasmine don't like you Kas, she never will. I'm the one for you."

There was another girl who walked in the room who Kas didn't recognize.

She got closer to Kas, and the both Nijah, and the girl kissed his cheek.

"Can yall... chill... I needa go." He said.

"Wait." Nijah said whispering in his ear.

She made him sit on the bed and then did what he didn't want to do..