12

YASMINE ROSE

YASMINE ROSE

Yasmine heard a knock on the her door, she was curious who it was since it's almost 2 in the morning.

She went to go open the door and saw Zay, covered in blood.

"Zay! What the fuck nigga? Whats goin on, why you bleeding." Yasmine said.

She closed the door and went to go get something to stop him from bleeding.

Yasmine covered his wound pressing on it even more.

A few minutes go by and she sees Zay is getting his conciseness back. She grabbed a water bottle opening it and giving to him.

"Zay, what happened? Why were, why, were you bleeding..." She asked.

"Some nigga bro, his ass shot me. Shit hurt."

"Do you know who it was? Or how he looked liked?" She asked.

He drunk the water handing it back to Yasmine.

"Ion know how he looked like nigga, he was wearin all black."

Yasmine took a sigh and placed the water on the coffee table.

"Nigga, why'd you come all the way here then? Don't we live far from each other?" She asked.

"I was at the gas station and shit, I walk outside the bitch next thing is I got shot at, my fuckin leg.And yo place was the one closest to me."

"Zay, can you like at least try to remember what you saw, like what the person was wearing or sumn."

"Yasmine, I jus told you the nigga was wearin all black. I couldn't see his face or nun he got those dreads in his face."

"What color were they?" She asked.

Zay looked at her face like she was stupid or something.

"Black." He said.

She sighed and got up from the couch going into her fridge.

Yasmine thought to herself for a second.

Who the hell is doin this and why..?

"Yasmine." Zay said making her jump a little.

"You ok now?" She asked.

"Yeah, appreciate it for helping me."

"Mhm. You can stay if you want. Just incase."

"Nah, it's cool, I'm about ta go home."

"No seriously you should stay I'm not gonna let you go and die out there cause of some random nigga."

Zay looked at her for a little and nodded his head.

"Here this the guest room. I don't got clothes for you but yeah."

"Mhm."

Yasmine walked out closing the door and heading into her room. She went onto her bed lying down closing her eyes. She really needed this rest.

Until something hit her.

Ever since she saw the videotape when Marcus died she realized the murderer would always wear black, and how Zay saw someone else wearing black.

Yasmine always knew Kas wore black but it couldn't be a coincidence, she didn't go much into it. Instead she went back shutting her eyes.

She wasn't getting near anything. Yasmine got up from her bed going into her kitchen. She couldn't see anything since it was dark.

"Yasmine..." Someone said whispering.

She turned around but still couldn't see it was too dark, and she didn't have her phone with her.

"Zay, if that's you nigga, you needa stop you freakin me out."

She could thought that it could've been Kas as well.

A few seconds go by and Yasmine is still standing still she was too scared to move. "Zay.." She said.

But Zay didn't answer. Yasmine quickly went to go turn the light switch on but she fell on the floor. Someone tripped her.

"Nigga, what the fuck. Who is this fr."

Yasmine got up again limping a little and going to turn the switch on, but didn't see anybody.

are you serious right now?

She went into the guest room to see if Zay was still there but he wasn't. Yasmine was confused.