14

YASMINE ROSE 3 days ago

YASMINE ROSE
3 days ago

"What do you mean you guys found the murderer, he just slipped that quick?" Yasmine asked.

"Yes, his name is Zay Johnson."

"Wait, wait did you just say his name is Zay, do you have a picture of him?"

"Yes, he's in the interrogation room."

Yasmine walked out the room, heading into the "interrogation room seeing him there she knocked on the door and they let her in.

"
Y'all can go, Mr.Ven said I could stay."

The workers walked out the room closing the door shut.

"Zay, did you actually do all this murderin?" Yasmine asked.

Zay stayed quiet not saying a single word.

"Zay, just answer me please."

"No nigga I didn't do shit, someone blamin this on me , I don't got nun to do with it."

"So where were you last night, and don't lie either because when I went into the room you weren't there."

"I left when I heard your room door closed."

"Oh."

then who tf was inside my house last night?

"Soo, you gon get me out here?"

"I can't your gonna have to wait a little longer Zay."

Zay shakes his head, he looks really sad, he knew he didn't do anything.

"Wait, Zay."

"What?"

"Do you know anybody named Kas? Like from highschool."

"Why you askin?"

"Yes or no."

"Yeah, I do. That weird nigga, I don't know where he at now."

"Hmm, do you anything else about him like?"

"Why you askin me all these questions Yasmine, I barely know the nigga we wasn't cool like that. All I know was the nigga had a little crush on you, and Jayden found out and beat the shit out the nigga, he even fucked Nijah, so."

"Jayden did what? And he fucked Nijah? Out of all people?"

"Why it matter... He gone and so is Nijah."

"I know, sorry but what else do you know Zay?Please."

"You seen him or sumn? I'm just saying that nigga a weirdo, you don't wanna be with him fr, his whole personality is weird, and everything."

"What about him is so weird? Yall used to make fun of that nigga 24/7 but never told me, so what made him so weird?"

"His vibe Yasmine, he got siblings and one of them went to our school but I don't know who it is. The nigga also got a twin, but I heard he dead or sum shit from Jayden, but the nigga gone."

"Ohh.. Uhm we-"

"Ms.Rose your time is up." Mr.Ven said.

Yasmine got up from her seat and walked out. She just found so many things she didn't know before.