05

Earlier parts got high, 80-90 votes but ch 4 got 53 votes, lesser comments... Please vote and comment guys. Otherwise how can your writer get motivation to write more?

---
30.03.24

Mr Soni has improved, he just has an attitude problem but Miss Sawant is still the same here. Their fans, please don't give me any gyaan about "reel and real" life's differences. My story, my feelings.

Abhir is alive in this one and Akshara is not 🤰🏻

The complete cast and crew of the longest-running show, "Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai", were gathered at the set that served as the Goenka Villa's living room for the past few years with a serious expression on their faces

The complete cast and crew of the longest-running show, "Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai", were gathered at the set that served as the Goenka Villa's living room for the past few years with a serious expression on their faces. Rajan Shahi has just dropped the bomb of Pranali's exit from the show. He was stressed about the future of his show. He had planned to continue his "legacy" show with AbhiRa's nishani but due to harshad's leave, he couldn't continue with the track he had in mind. He had fortunately already selected the faces for Gen 4 so one less thing to worry about.

The old cast -- Sachin Tyagi, Ali Hassan, Niyati Joshi, Swati Chitnis, etc were feeling sad but they also had a job to do, hence they went along with it. The Birla family was already out of the picture so it was just them until the new family was introduced. Karishma and Muskan {I don't know her real name and didn't bother to search 🤷🏻‍♀️} were sitting in a corner, rolling their eyes and gossiping about the happenings on the set. Jay had a smug look on his face. He was 90% sure about this when he bumped into Pranali earlier that day. The desperation in her eyes and her dishevelled state gave it all away.

"I think ab hume move on karna chahiye. Aur aaj se Akshara ke role ke liye auditions bhi start ho gaye hai. Hopefully, within this week sab settle ho jayega aur hum Pranali ko bhi farewell de payenge." Rajan Shahi addressed the people who were present.

[I think we should move on now. And auditions for the role of Akshara have also started from today. Hopefully, within this week everything will be settled and we can give Pranali her farewell.]

"So, what about the storyline?" Jay spoke up. He didn't want to leave the show now that he was a lead. Earlier, he was mentally prepared for his exit because he signed the contract as just a 'cameo' but now... now he isn't willing to let go of such an opportunity.

"The storyline is pretty simple. Abhinav and Akshara's wedding will take place in a simple manner and then we can show Akshara finally moving on for good but still remembering her first love sometimes and then we will introduce Gen 4." Replied Rajan Shahi.

Pranali managed a bitter smile. She agreed to stay for three days and complete the wedding scene, after that new Akshara will join them and continue with the track. But she did have one condition - "I am sorry sir but main koi romantic scene nahi kar sakti. Maine apna contract renew nahi kiya hai so I am free to leave but main ruki hu because you requested me. Ab aap bhi meri request accept kar lijiye."