chapter 2

its kinda sad my story only has 8 views rn 🥲 hopefully it'll blow up in the future.
-
-
"what the hell is wrong with you noah let me go" camila said as they made it out of the cafeteria into the practically empty hallway. "was he there". camila looked at him questionably. "was who there" she said staring at him. "the boy who made you cry" he said as his eyes started filling with rage. i mean he hadnt even known her for more then a day but he just felt protective of her. "yeah hes in there" noah was about to go back in but camila pulled him back. "noah don't do this please" she said looking at him "please dont, it'll make everything worse". noah just looked at her and sighed in defeat. "fine, but you have to tell me everything" he said leaning next to her. "also, whats your number i just realised i dont have it". she handed him her phone, "whos this on your lockscreen" he asked curiously. "oh its just a photo of me and my dad from when i was little, i had just won this art contest and he was so proud but my brothers were so jealous" she said while smiling. noah just admired her until she turned to him and noticed the way he was looking at her. her face went a deep shade of red and she spoke up in a stuttering voice "i should probably head back to my brothers now" she said as she turned around about to start walking when he said her name. "camila" she turned around awkwardly. "yes noah" she said shyly, "you forgot your phone" he said chuckling. she grabbed her phone and practically ran back to her brothers.
-
-
as she sat down out of breathe one of her brothers friends teased her "did you and mysterious new guy have some fun" he said smirking. she just ignored him and turned on her phone. her brothers were not happy at the fact that she was talking yet hanging out with a guy that they didn't even know. after a few seconds of camila smiling at her phone theo spoke up. "cut the bullshit cami, who the fuck was that" he said looking at her angrily. she just looked up and scoffed. "drop the attitude camila, who is he" said bryce now also getting annoyed by the situation. just as camila was about to respond she got a phone call,
it was noah.

noah
hey, could we like properly talk after school i have a place we could go

camila
for sure meet me at the front office after school.

noah
dont get to excited to see me princess

camila
shut up noah im hanging up on you
-
-
once she hung up the phone she looked up and saw her brothers and andrew staring staring at her "so his names noah huh" said theo clenching his jaw. "sounds like a dickhead to me" said andrew looking at camila. she just rolled her eyes. "listen here camila , whatever plans you just made you're not going to do you understand" said theo in a stern yet calm voice. "and who are you to stop me, what could YOU possibly do that would make me not go" she said looking at him. "ill tell dad, and he wont be happy if he found out about your new boy toy" camila sighed in annoyance "whatever, i hate you" she said storming off. "dont be late, we're taking you home today" bryce shouted as theo laughed. andrew just sat there thinking "why do i feel like this, ive always hated her havent i?"
-
timeskip: end of skl day
-
she got into theos car and was forced to sit next to andrew at the back. as they were driving back bryce spoke up "yknow cami, if you really want a boyfriend you should date andrew" she gagged then looked over at andrew to see his face completely red.
weird...
-
-
when they got home camila was still kind of pissed at her brothers for making her cancel her plans with noah. "shit noah, i forgot to tell him i couldn't make it to our plans" she frantically ran around the house looking for her phone. "THEO HAVE YOU SEEN MY PHONE" she said yelling at him while still searching. "NO WHY WOULD I HAVE SEEN IT YOU IDIOT" he yelled back. she just rolled her eyes and continued looking. when she found it she saw she had 2 texts from noah.

noah
cami, are you okay where are you??
im worried about you

camila
im sorry noah, my brothers said i couldnt hangout with you or else they would tell my dad and it wouldve been horrible.

noah
oh okay i thought you got hurt and i got worried

she smiled and as she was typing a response she fell and scraped her knee badly (she was in the garage).
"FUCK" she yelled and she yelped in pain and tears started falling from her eyes as she realised she also hurt her wrist. "CAMI" theo yelled as he ran downstairs, he ran into the garage and saw her on the floor. "shit cami are you okay" he said as he ran over to her, bryce following shortly after. they picked her up and took her to her room and put her down on her bed. " you're so clumsy cami" he said slightly smiling. bryce spoke up "yeah it reminds me of this one time when mom sli-" bryce stopped talking when he noticed the expression on camilas face drop. "shit cami im so-" " its fine you guys can leave now" she said as theo and bryce looked at each other before leaving. camila locked her door then instantly broke down, everything she had been bottling up had just come out. she grabbed her phone and held it in her hand, she was about to text noah back but when she moved her wrist it hurt like hell and she dropped her phone. she started balling her eyes out until she heard noahs voice, she was startled. she picked up her phone and saw that she had accidentally called noah in the midst of having a breakdown.
-
noahs pov
-
"fuck when is she going to respond, she read my message 15 minutes ago". noah layed on his bed annoyed when suddenly he was startled by the sound of his phone ringing. he grabbed his phone in annoyance only to see the caller id
incoming call from
cami 👀
he smiled and answered the phone only to be greeted by the sound of crying, he instantly sat up a wave of worry and concern washing over him.

noah
shit camila are you crying?
are you okay what happened

camila
n-noah?

noah
yes?? cami im right here, talk to me what happened

camila
im so sorry i didn't mean to call you it was an accident i-im so sorry noah

noah
hey, hey calm down cami its okay

camila:
*groans in pain* shit im s-so sorry for bothering you
-
call ended
time elapsed: 02:34

the call ended and noah felt his stomach drop. "fuck camila why do you this to me, please be okay". he didn't know what to do, obviously he couldn't just show up at her house so he decided to text her and pray for a response.

noah
camila, whyd you hangup are you okay
please respond you're scaring me camila

camila
its so overwhelming noah, everytime something good happens to me something always has to ruin it

noah
camila i know we only met today but i do care about you, it feels like ive known you forever and as your friend its my job to be there for you when you're upset so talk to me

camila
are you sure, i wouldn't want to bother you or be a burden

noah
camila you are not a burden, im begging you please tell me whats wrong

the two of them called for hours before camila fell asleep on call, noah was gaming at the time so he didn't notice immediately. when he did he posed and took a screenshot of the two of them and sent it to her before hanging up.
-
-
-
hope you guys enjoyed that chapter, it was a bit of a longer chapter but yeah 🤫 again sorry for any spelling mistakes