chapter 4

hey guys, the last chapter wasnt my favourite to write but obviously i have to take off from somewhere so
-
-
-
it's been weeks after the incident and noah apologised to camila which put them on speaking terms again. however, andrew had yet to say anything which made her a bit upset but what more could she expect from him. after theo and bryce found out what happened they stopped talking to andrew to respect camilas wishes. it made them a bit unhappy but after the state that she came home in that night they would sacrafice anything to protect her.
-
driving to school/school
-
the drive to school was silent but comfortable, recently though camila couldn't stop thinking about andrew, i mean he lost practically all his friends but at least he was still popular with the ladies. it grossed her out whenever she saw him making out with different girls in the hallway everyday, but who was she to judge he deserved this pain. "camila, CAMILA" bryce said loudly hitting her. "what the fuck you nearly hit my wrist " bryce rolled his eyes "we are at school, get out". camila flipped him off before getting out and walking towards the school building. she heard a distant yelling and was shocked to see andrew and his moms car? "just fuck off, you're not even my real mother so stop acting like it" andrew said as he walked away from the car. he turned around and looked at camila before walking into school. she was about to follow him until she felt someone wrap their hands around her waist she instantly knew who it was. "get off me noah" "why though, you're always so cute in the morning though" noah said kissing her forehead. "just cause we're dating now doesn't mean we have to be pda all the time yknow" camila said looking back at him. "please just one kiss then i'll leave you alone" noah pleaded. she leaned into kiss him and then swerved him before running off into school. he scoffed before chasing her.
-
-
-
camila ran to her locker and stopped there out of breathe, she looked up saw noah walking up to her. "you think you can do that without a consequence" he said cornering her against her locker. they looked at each other for a few seconds before noah kissed her for a good few seconds. her face immediately turned red once he pulled away and he laughed. the bell rang and they both went to their classes smiling cheekishly.
-
after school
-
camila walked towards theos car but she stopped when she saw andrew walking into the forest near their school. "camila come on" she looked at andrew one more time before heading to theos car and driving home.
-
at home
-
once camila got home she did her normal routine,
shower, eat, homework & call noah it was pretty basic but it worked for her.
-
on call with noah
-

noah
camiii talk to me and stop drawing

cami
no

noah
come on baby or ill hangup

cami
*shuffling noises* fine, but don't call me that

noah
why not it's cute

cami
because

noah
because???

cami
its embarrassing

noah
no its not

cami
yes it is

noah
ur embarrassing

cami
im hanging up on you

noah
wait baby im sor-

call ended
time elasped: 3:29

camila sighed as she set her phone down and smiled before picking up her pencil. ever since she hurt her wrist its been hard for her to draw. her wrist has been aching a lot recently but she didnt wanna worry anyone so she dealt with it. her phone was blowing up with notfications but she ignored them and eventually fell asleep.
-
the next day
-
"thank god its the weekend" camila said as she woke up. she grabbed her phone and saw all the messages noah had sent her last/this morning
-

noah
camii im sorry
call me me backk
i swear i wont say it again
cami
cami
cami
camila
ill say it again if you dont respond
baby
baby
baby
come on
dont do this to meeeeeeeeeeeeee
-
camila smiled at all the messages before responding
-
cami
whatever ur such a loser

noah
took you a while to respond dont you think

cami
yeah i was on call with my side piece mb

noah
oh really now?

cami
hes like so hot and his abs are 😩

noah
pft my abs are way better i can guarantee you that

cami
sureeee

noah
why dont i come over and prove you wrong?

cami
my windows open hurry up

noah
bet
-
-
-
camila quickly got up and went to the bathroom to freshen up. she then rushed back and put on noahs hoodie and some really skimpy shorts. she sat on her bed scrolling on her phone impatienly before she heard noah climbing up to her window. she decided she would tease him a bit because why not. noah jumped in through her window and stared at her for a bit before walking up and hugging her.
"i missed seeing you" said noah
"you saw me yesterday" cami said.
she pulled back from the hug before telling him to sit on her bed while she went and got snacks. she decides to get chocolate covered strawberries and some popcorn. as she was walking back to her room she heard bryce yell.
"imagine eating all that food FATTY"
"SHUT UP" she yelled back before closing her door.
she put the food down before heading back to noah and sitting down next to him. she pushed him towards her headboard, she always did this so she could sit between his legs while they watched movies.
"i see youre wearing my hoodie, miss me that much" noah said while staring at her. she smirked before she spoke up.
nsfw warning!!
"its getting a bit hot in here don't you think" she said while taking of the hoodie revealing a very tight top. noahs face dropped and flushed red. "camila what are you doing" noah said sliding upwards. she got up  and grabbed the chocolate strawberries, slowly sucking one while keeping eye contact with noah, she then went back between his legs and tied her hair up before moving up closer to his face. "camila youre so beautiful you know that right" noah said before crashing his lips into hers. they made out continuesly for what felt like forever until someone knocked on her door. "shit, get in my closet" she whispered before yelling "coming". camila opened the door, "yes theo what do you want" she said looking at him. "can i talk to you real quick" "uhm right nows not a good time" camila said before theo interupted her "its important please" she sighed in defeat letting him in.
-
-
-
-
-
redid this chapter cause i hated the other one