chapter 3

hey guys, im assuming most of my readers are from reddit 😭 but whatever lets get started
-
the next morning
camilas pov
-
"ugh i feel like shit" camila mumbled as she woke up rubbing her eyes. she grabbed her phone and saw she had a text from noah.

noah
can't believe you fell asleep on call, but at least i got this ;)
*insert screenshot*

camila
🖕
i look so gross 💀

noah
i think you look good 😉

camila
shut up noah

camila put her phone down and smiled, "he's such a loser" she thought to herself. "cami, cami are you awake" she heard theo say as he knocked on her door. "what do you want theo" she said as she started fiddling with her wrist only to see a massive bruise. "shit" she whispered to herself.  "are you ready for school we are leaving in 5 minutes" theo said. camila fell out of her bed making a loud thud. "cami, are you okay what was that?" theo asked slightly worried. "shit that hurts" camila whispered as her eyes started tearing up due to the pain. "yeah im fine go away" she said. camila got up as quickly as she could and got dressed as fast as she could. when she looked in the mirror she noticed how red her eyes were from crying the previous night so she put on a pair sun glasses.
-
-
-
she practically ran down the stairs hoping her brothers were still there. "what's with the glasses" said bryce while eating cereal. "shut up and eat your cereal". bryce flipped her off and she stuck her tounge out. she was walking to grab her bag from the couch when she felt someone step on her foot. "what the fuck is wrong with you man, watch where you're going" she said looking at andrew "yeah sorry" andrew said before walking away quickly. camila looked at him strangely before grabbing her bag and heading to the car, her brothers and andrew following behind her not soon after.
-
in the car
-
again, camila was next to the andrew in the back seat but he was acting strangely today. now that she thought about it he's been acting weird since yesterday. "is it about noah" she thought as she stared at him. "someones got a staring problem" said bryce. camila hit him and he just laughed.
-
-
-
as soon as camila got to school she kept getting weird stares from everyone camila ignored them until she got to her locker. she jumped when she felt a tap on her shoulder. "what's with the glasses" noah said as he leaned over her. she pushed him and turned back around to grab her books for her next class. "aww come on don't be like that cami, atleast let me try them on" noah said reaching for them. she lifted her hand to hit him again but her wrist ached intensely. "ah fuck" she said as she whinced. noah looked at her weirdly then looked at her wrist and noticed the massive bruise he immediately grabbed her hand. "camila what happened, are you okay" he asked worriedly. she pulled her hand back "i'm fine noah it's nothing" "camila that's not nothing what happened" he said moving closer to her. suddenly, noah felt someone pull him back, everyone was watching. "she said she's fine dickhead leave her alone" camila looked up and was surprised to see andrew? noah looked up at him and scoffed "just fuck off dude she doesn't even like you". andrew just stood there and looked at camila shaking his head before walking away. everyone just whispered looking at noah and camila. she hated the attention, it scared her. noah turned towards her and noticed how frightened she looked. he raised his hand to put on her shoulder but she stopped him. "don't touch me noah" she said tearing up before slamming her locker and leaving. "camila wait" noah yelled hoping she would turn around, she didnt.
-
-
camila pushed through crowds of people trying to escape. as she tried her best to push and shove she heard theo say her name. "hey camila do you know what's happening up ahe-" camila ignored him and kept walking. she couldn't stay at school, she needed to escape.
-
-
-
once she made it out of school she started sprinting, she ran and ran until she was out of breathe. once she stopped she realised she had stopped at a park, it was empty so she decided to go on the swings. she sat there for a while before she heard a voice behind her. "mom i can't reach can you help me climb" she looked back and saw a little girl with her mother, she stared at them for a while before turning back around. she always wished she couldve done that type of stuff with her mother, she felt envious to all the other kids who had loving mothers growing up, mothers who didn't leave their whole life behind because they were "embarrassed" of their family. before she knew it, she was bawiling her eyes out. she cried and cried until she physically couldn't anymore, eventually she fell asleep on the swings
-
7:31pm
-
when she woke up the sun had nearly already finished setting, she reached to grab her phone and her stomach dropped when she couldn't find it. she searched hopelessly until she remembered she forgot it at home because of the rush she was in this morning. "fuck camila how could you be so stupid" she said to herself as she decided she would just try navigate herself home. she was horrified as she walked aimlessly for what felt like hours.
-
8:04
-
after following the streetlights, she eventually made it back to her school. thankfully she knew her way home from school but it was a long walk.
-
-
-
9:00
camila was so sweaty it was embarrassing, she looked like a complete mess. her eyes were extremely puffy, her legs were scratched from the amount of times she slipped over since she couldn't see and her shoes were ruined.
-
-
-
9:44
camila had finally made it to her street and could see her house in the distance. she cried tears of joy and she started running towards her house. once she opened the door she was greeted by the sight of her brothers and her dad all sitting there with pale looks on their faces. they all immediately looked at her and ran over to her. "camila where the hell were you we were so worried about you, and what happened to you" her dad said as he ran over to hug her. he pulled back to inspect her and his jaw dropped when he saw the state she was in. "who did this to you camila" theo said as he looked at her. bryce walked over and looked sick to his stomach. "i'm fine, i just got lost was all" she said half smiling. "why are your eyes red have you been crying what happened please tell us" bryce said. "i'm fine just leave me alone, im too tired to do this right now. she pushed past them and heard theo yell her name so she started running to her room.
-
-
-
as soon as she made it to her room, she locked her door. she turned her phone off and cried herself to sleep not ready for what stressful events tomorrow holds.
-
-
-
thanks for reading this guys, i dont know how i feel about this story anymore but i'll keep it going to see what happens 😿