00

Emmy Rossum as (and eventually voicing)

MALLORY BLAIRE

+ + +

Amir Talai voicing

ALASTOR

+ + +

Playlist

1) High | Stephen Sanchez
2) Me and The Devil | Soap & Skin
3) Skin and Bones | David Kushner
4) Sympathy For The Devil | The Rolling Stones
5) Feed The Machine | Poor Man's Poison
6) Dead Man | David Kushner
7) Burn | Tom Walker
8) Which Witch | Florence + The Machine
9) The Fruits | Paris Paloma
10) (You're The) Devil In Disguise | Elvis Presley

+ + +

Description....

𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵...𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥...𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦. ~

Mallory Blaire, a girl with good mannerisms and a beautiful charm. Always pleasing others, heeding to her parents' words and attends church on sundays with her little sister. She didn't seem like a sinner, did she?

On a fateful night, a tragedy struck her very soul. She witnessed Death. In such a way, and such a horrifically, emotionally damaging way, that it made Mallory turn her back to the church. And when the adrenaline kicked in, the red flowing over her hands naturally and the glint in her eyes, Mallory started to pave her life as a sinner.

Oh, how she was bound to fall.

+ + +

DISCLAIMER!

I own nothing but any OCs that i will add. For instance, aside from Mallory, there will be Bethany Blaire (who i imagine bailee madison playing).

I don't know if it will be a slow-burn as such, it will depend on the flow of the story and how many chapters i create before implementing the plot of Hazbin Hotel. When i do get to writing the Hazbin Hotel plot, i will remind people that scenes may be adapted and dialogue changed to fit my character.

There will be no smut, i do apologize but i do not like writing that sort of stuff. However, there's a possibility of there being triggering topics such as any form of abuse, i cannot tell which i may or may not add just at this time, so i hope this does not deter you from reading on.

With that, my final wish before you may read the book (and if you are really early to the point of the first chapter not being uploaded as of yet) please comment and vote when you do come around to reading this book.

Love you all, please take care of yourselves x