Late night talk

The next day, Toga woke up and went to her room immediately, expecting to find Eri in tears. But what she saw made her take out the phone and take some pictures.

*what happened after Toga left*

Eri woke up after some time and wanted to cry. But she remembered that these people were nice so she decided to explore around. She opened the door and looked on the corridors. Only one door was a bit opened and some light marked the ground in front of it. She approached it and pushed it slow. Inside there was a room with some gaming consoles and posters on the walls. In a chair was that big man with blue hair and red eyes. She got in and closed the door. She approached him and slowly climbed on his lap, looking at the hand that he had on his shoulder. She gently took it down and analyzed it. Suddenly, the man woke up. His red eyes looking straight into hers. She was a bit scared and quickly gave the hand back.

Shigaraki: Don't be scared. Its ok.

*Shigaraki's POV*

I woke up and found the girl siting on my lap. I was amazed. No one ever did that to me. So I smiled at her.

Shigaraki: Don't worry. I am not mad at you. But what is your name?

Eri: I-I am Eri...

Shigaraki: That is a beautiful name. So...why are you here?

Eri: Toga is not in my room...so I came here...

I looked around

Shigaraki: Why here?

Eri: It just felt...safer.

I slowly patted her head.

Shigaraki: Don't worry. No one is going to hurt you.

I looked deep into her golden eyes. Heroes...

The heroes wanted to change who she was. Corner her power and use it in small amounts...when she had so many abilities...

And her?

She was supposed to listen. Becoming a tool for the weak. A little toy...that they used to bring fame upon them...

I was not saying that she belonged with villains. Wrong. She belonged with the right people. Heroes. True heroes...that wanted to rescue her. Toga was so right. Heroes did wanted to use her for fame and glory...'The heroes managed to save a human weapon. All credits go to Eraserhead ' I could already see the newspaper...But this child reminded me so much of my sister...

I shook my head and snapped back to reality.

Shigaraki: So, what do you want to do?

Eri: I am not sleepy, so...I don't know...

Shigaraki: I have an idea, how about we explore a bit this place. I could show you around?

She nodded, happy with the choice. We got up and I opened the door for her. After some patrolling, she stopped in front of Kurogiri.

Eri: You are a tall man, mister!

He looked down and picked her up, bringing her to his eye level. His yellow eyes narrowed, but he didn't move. Suddenly, he tossed her in the air and caught her.

Shigaraki: What are you doing!?

Kurogiri: Do not panic. This is a common game for children. And besides, I wouldn't hurt a kid.

I was a bit amazed. He knew about children. How? And Eri seemed to like the game. She was smiling brightly and laughing.

After some more tossing in the air, we stopped, and Eri looked at me.

Eri: That was a fun game!

I also smiled.

Kurogiri: Tomura Shigaraki, you should take her to sleep. It's past midnight.

Shigaraki: You're right. Come, Eri, let's go to sleep.

She turned around and looked with big eyes at Kurogiri.

Eri: Thank you, mister. That was fun.

He nodded and I picked her up, heading to her room. I placed her gently on the bed and covered her with the sheets.

Shigaraki: Good night...

I sat down beside the bed and looked at her sleeping figure. She was skinny. What a monster. Yes, we were villains, but that didn't meant that he had to torment a child to get what he wanted...

In her sleep, she turned and sighed. Small tears were in the corner of her eyes. I raised my hand, and she took my slender finger into hers. I was careful not to accidentally hurt her, but her hand wrapped around them, dragging my hand to her like a toy. I smiled. 

AN: Sorry, i found little to no ideas. if you have some, don't be afraid to share.

708 words