Chapter 6.

A/N for my most devoted fan, @Captain15122010 , I added something for you. See if you can find it! 😘

Fitz POV. 

The whole gang is sitting in a bean bag circle eating leaves. Weird, crunchy, green leaves. Sophie said their something called kale chips? I'm not sure. The green messed with my head. And if you can't tell I'm meaning the pretty green eyed soul mate I some how have. 

I'm not a fan of the taste, but everyone else is so I keep my trap shut. I'm taping my foot anxiously against the floor boards, making Biana glare at me. I sigh as I stop. 

It's just, Forkel said he'd "Take care" of her today. What that means I have not the slightest clue. Which is why I'm stressing. 

I think back to the last time I saw my green eyed wonder. 

My eye? What the actual heck? How...what

Flabbergasted. The only way I could describe myself in that moment. Well that's before a short blue eyed, dark skin little girl. I could tell she was an elf, but what I couldn't figure out is how she is that young and why she's with my girl. 

"What is that?" the small elf asks with a disgusted and perplexed expression. "I mean it's good and all but why is there a painting of some rando's eye? On your bed room wall no less?" she asks. We make eye contact for a split second. Her eyes go wide, and once I realize she can see me, so do mine. I hope she doesn't rat me out. 

"I'm not sure. I've been having dreams about a pair of teal eyes. Weird I know. And before you ask, no they aren't just some random hovering eyes. They are on a face. But in the dreams I'm too close to see their face. And today I just needed to paint and I let the paintbrush fly in my hands and this kinda popped out" she shrugs not noticing the small elf's expression. I do the universal 'Shhh' sign. She seems to understand. I think? I'm not sure I don't fully understand myself.

"O...K..." she says before slowly stepping out of the room. 

As soon as the door's closed my beautiful green eyed wonder burst out laughing. I smile contently. It's a lovely sound I could hear on repeat. That and her singing. Which I cannot put into words how wonderful it is. 

The best way to describe it is if Mallowmelt and Ripplepuffs had a child. And that child had a sound. 

Yes, I'm kinda hungry. Don't judge. 

She starts singing along to yet another song. She dips the brush in purple and starts painting, my, eyelash's. It makes it look realistic. Almost like out of a picture. It's amazing, but scary the way it's so realistic. 

A few minutes later she abruptly stops and spins around before landing on her but with BAM! I rush to her before I realize she can't see or feel me. She winces. 

"MINN! YOU OK?" a female voice yells from somewhere in the house. She nods for a second before rolling her eyes. No doubt scolding herself for nodding for someone who can't see her. 

"YEP!" she yells, wincing once more. "Fuck" she groans before lifting her self off the ground. 

She grabs a different brush, dipping it in black. She returns to her wall and starts swiping the brush across the wall. 

The eyes are the windows to the soul. 

Huh. A little cheesy, but it suits her. An hour or so later she turns off her lights, music, and settles down for the night. She slides into bed and it takes her another hour to fall asleep. As soon as she does, I'm back in my room. Alone and no longer in the warmth of her cheery room.

Keefe knocks into my shoulder, thinking I'm asleep. I send him a crude look and he just shrugs. I try to listen to their conversations but soon voices start drifting down the hall way. It's very muffled.

I could tell one was Forkel but the other I couldn't place. It was a woman. Maybe Julie? Or Physic? I know her name is Livvy, but it just feels wrong to say. 

"Ok ok. Let me get this straight. I can't eat meat? Your a fucking psycho!" We hear yell through the door. We all whip in our heads in the direction of the door. 

"Who the heck is that?" Linh asks. Everyone shrugs. 

"Miss Berk, one please do not use that language around me. And two, it's considered murder here" Forkel says. He sounds tired. This girl does not seem like an easy person to get along with. And who is eating meat.... Oh

"It's her" I say. Everyone's expressions change. 

Keefe is glaring at the door, same as Sophie. Biana is practically jumping around in her seat and Tam looks curios. Dex is looking my way wanting to see my reaction. Linh rushes around the room tidying up. Wylie straightens his clothes and tries to calm his girlfriend, Linh. Marella is hanging on Dex's hand, looking excited. 

"The fuck?" we hear her reply. It's becoming clearer. "One my mouth my words. Two my body I decide what to put in it. And that can be what ever I want. Meat, veggies, drugs, alcohol, dicks. If I want it I can do it" she says with a big huff. Ok then? "Also where are we going?" she asks sounding much sweeter. 

"You are going to meet the rest of your, how to put it, team" he says as the door knob jiggles. 

"My money don't jiggle, jiggle. It folds" she sings randomly. There she is. 

Dressed in light blue jeans and a black with white striped sweater. A black head band, white convers, and white and black dangling things from her ears. She also has a black ring in her nose. Wait what is that? 

Her face looks flawless. Black liquid around her eyes, rosy cheeks, the black gel thing on her lashes, and shiny light pink lips. Oh and a scowl. 

Everyone goes silence. 

"Hi I'm Stacy! My hobbies include cuticle care and E! Network!" she says all preppy. Everyone is still silent. "No one? Really? Wow I'm not sure we can be friends. You guys live under a rock. And if all ya can fit that's a big rock" she says. 

After a minute of silence Forkel clears his voice, clearly about speak. 

"I got it Spork" she says with a dismiss of her hand. "You will be protective boyfriend" she points at Keefe who has his arm around Sophie. "You, hmm, by the way your glaring at me you'll be Regina George" Sophie looks a tad dumb founded. "You'll be BTS" she says to Tam. "And your sis will be... Moody Hat. Don't ask me why I'm not sure. That's just what you look like" she says to Linh who lets out a small giggle. It makes her smile. "You'll be Tinker Bell and your little boy toy will be Strawberry Retriever. Because he's not fully blond" she says to Marella and Dex. "You gotta be tall, dark, and handsome" she says over to Wylie. And I won't deny it, I was jealous. She looks over to me and it feels like the world stops. She looks me in the eyes and they go wide. My green eyed wonder. "You'll be buachaill te!" she says with a grin over to me. 

"Umm what?" I ask. What does that mean? She just grins at me evilly. It was cute...