Chapter 20.

A/N GUY'S! IT'S THE TWENTIETH CHAPTER! I know it's a little silly, but I didn't think I'd be writing this book for this long. My plan was probably give up at chapter 5 and delete the story, but as you can tell that didn't happen. Thank you for that!😘

Also all the levels of Foxfire are open to everyone, not just people who qualify. 

Fitz POV. 

After Minnesota light leaped away with her father and brother I felt oddly...empty. Like my world was suddenly a black and white picture of a sun set, you can tell what it is, but it has no meaning or life to it.  

"The princess left I see?" I hear behind me, Biana stands there with her eye brow raised and a smirk resting on her lips. 

"Shut up" I grumble and walk back up to my room. I flop on my bed and cuddle the pillow Minnesota was using. It smells like her. Floral, but also very sweet. 

Pathetic I know. Here I am cuddling the pillow she used and thinking about her only a minute after she left. It's like I can't not be around her to function. What is going on? 

"I like her, by the way. She's sweet and funny. Plus she stands up for people and see's the best in them, especially when others don't. I'd love to be closer friends with her" she says quietly. I smile softly. It warms my heart that Biana likes my Minn. 

After a minute Biana comes over and sits on the foot of my bed. She stares at me for awhile, just watching me hug the pillow. 

"You, my dear poor brother, are whipped" she says with fake sympathy. 

"Yeah, haha" I say sarcastically. I roll my eyes and face her, still holding my precious pillow. God, I'm a creep. 

"So how did chasing each other lead to the... little escapade in your bed?" she asks with a bit of a grimace. 

"We didn't do anything" I say with an eyeroll. It's not that I didn't want to, trust me I would have jumped right on the idea if she would ask. "She hid in my room and I couldn't find her. So I stayed in there till she had to eventually had to come out. But after an hour she didn't. I was starting to be suspicious until I heard humming under my bed, then there was singing. I looked under and there she was, out cold. Did you know people can sing in there sleep? I've never even thought of it" I say. 

Minnesota was under my bed, hair fluttered all over the dusty floor and the white dress she was wearing was almost all the way up her thighs. Her lips were moving so sluggishly I couldn't tell what she was singing. She looked adorable. 

I put her on my bed to sleep. Her cheek that was smashed on the floor was red with creases from the floor. 

"I can't believe I'm about to ask you, my brother of all people, but does she turn you on?" Biana asks. 

I could play this one of two ways. Be honest and sound like an absolute creep, or lie. 

"In full honesty, yes. I know that makes me sound like a creep, but I can't help it!" I defend. She chuckles lightly. 

"Make sure Keefe doesn't find out. He'd cut your dick off and hang it from the flag post at Foxfire" she laughs at the mental image. He might actually do that. "Speaking of Foxfire, is she going tomorrow?" she asks. 

"I believe so, and I feel bad for asking this but do you know what year she's in?" I've been hitting on her and don't even know her age. It could be pedophile for all I know. "Oh wait. Keefe and Minn are twins" I feel like an idiot. She just laughs at my slowness. "Whatever. Now go away, I need a nap" I turn my body and shove myself into my girls pillow. By now it's not warm, but it still smells like her. 

She gets up and walks to the door, she stands in the doorway for a minute before finally speaking with an evil grin on her face. 

"Or do you just want to jack off in the bathroom to the thought of her?" she wiggles her eyebrows suggestively. 

"I'M NOT GOING TO JACK OFF!" I yell to her. The next second my father walks into my bedroom. Shit. 

"I'm not even going to ask" he sighs and rubs his temples. "So, Minnesota?" he asks and pulls up my desk chair to sit by my bed. 

"So Minnesota" I repeat. What am I supposed to say? 

Yeah I went to a market to get laid to get my mind off of my best friends girlfriend. But then we saw a tent of someone who can predict your soulmate, so Keefe had me try it. Turns out my soulmate is a girl who is more experiment than an actual person. Some how I'm already in love with her and practically everything she does is a turn on, and yesterday we went to a fast food restaurant and I just wanted to take her over the table. And it turns out she's my best friends sister, who would not like it. And for some reason I can't stop thinking about her carrying my children. 

Cause that doesn't sound like a creepy stalker. I need a therapist. 

"She seems very sweet, and you two seemed to hit it off" he says awkwardly. It's fair though. I've only liked one girl before, Sophie. And the advice he gave me was to just go after her, and you've seen how well that turned out. And knowing my anger issues I blamed him for a good while. 

"She is, if you guys got to know each other you'd love her" the thing is they would. She's so out going and kind, she goes against the norm, like hanging out with Stina. She's just and fair, but also not uptight. She's funny and only wants the best for people, she brings it out in them too.

"I'm sure" he answers. We sit in silence. I swear I hang around Minn too much, and it's only been like two days, and I start to hum the tune she was singing the song Minnesota sang in Atlantis. The one about a wish. "What song is that?" he asks after a minute. 

"I'm not sure, Minn sang it. But it's about how a guy is this girls only wish and how she needs nothing else but him" I may have read into the lyrics a bit too far, but that's ok. 

"Huh, so she's musical. Unlike this family" he says with a hearty laugh. He's so right. We can't play any instruments, and none of us can sing for the life of us. But we all love music more than we can put into words. We all belch out songs in the shower, listen to dwarven music constantly, and go to any music related event we can. 

I laugh with him. After a minute of silence he excuses himself to his office to do some paper work. I lay there and eventually fall asleep to the thought of Minnesota in her small gold plaid skirt. Lame I know.