Chapter 17.

A/N So this is kinda just a bit of a date of Fitz and Minnesota, sorry for the cheesiness. I've never really been on a cute date, so this will most likely be real messed up and stupid. My apologies before hand. 

Fitz POV. 

"What are you hungry for?" I ask as I look down at my green eyed girl. I've given up denying it. She's mine. And I'll do anything to keep it that way. 

She's clutching my hand as we walk the streets. They others stayed back, scared or cleaning up from the silent explosions. I'm pretty positive she doesn't know about the explosions, they made no sound and erupted when she yelled. 

"Culvers" she says as she gives me puppy eyes. I laugh at her cuteness. I don't know what this Culvers thing is, but we'll find one. 

"A what?" I ask her as I walk us towards the food section of the city. Everything is overly organized because we're elves and we have control issues. 

"It's a fast food place back in Mid West America, it's my favorite. Please? I can teleport us there!" she begs me and gets on her knees. My mind goes some where it shouldn't, especially in public.

"Ok, ok!" I laugh, hoping to hide my attraction. She squeals and jumps up to hug me. I laugh even harder and hold her, I start to spin her around and she holds on even tighter. Next thing I know there's a crack and I'm lying on the pavement. 

"Shit, sorry" Minnesota laughs from where she is standing, unlike me. Flat on my back and a bump I can feel forming on my head. I give her a unamused look from the ground. "Here" she puts her hand down for me to grab, I pull her down in a snow pile. 

She squeals from the cold as I get up and rush in the building as she chases me. I push through the door as she tackles me and we go flying to the ground. She giggles before shoving a snow ball in my face. 

She gets up when she notices people watching us. Her face is the color of Dex's hair. 

"Come on, let's order" she says as she drags me to a counter. 

The people here are weird. There's a boy with purple died hair and matching nails, a girl with more metal than skin on her face, another with more dog tattoos than countable. 

I get a lot of weird looks, while Minnesota goes unwatched. I wipe the snow away from my face when we reach the counter. A girl there is pushing up her boobs in her shirt trying to make some cleavage. Her boobs are too small for me, unlike Minn's. 

Nope, don't go there. We all know what'll happen. And I'd rather not have to sneak off to the bathroom to settle a problem that shouldn't be there in the first place.

"Hey there, what can I get ya?" the girl asks with a wink as she leans over the counter with her shirt wide open. Minnesota grabs onto the sleeve of my shirt. 

The girl is a brunnet with small gray eyes and a small flat nose. She's pretty tall and thin, too thin, but human guys seem to like that. Her skin is overly tanned and doesn't have a single freckle, freckles add depth to the face. She has long dangly earrings and matching statement necklace. Pretty I guess, but not my type.

"Hi" Minnesota says sarcastically to the girl who paid no mind to her. I have to hold back my laugh. "I'll have a Mushroom and Swiss with a large pop, but change out the fries for some cheese curds would ya?" she mocks her. The girl glares back and scoffs before turning her attention back to me. She opens her mouth to speak but Minn interrupts. "Babe, what do you want?" she asks me. I could get used to that. "Since it's your first time I would suggest just a normal Butter Burger, we can share the cheese curds if you'd like? Oh and he'll have a large pop as well" she tells the girl with a suggestive look. Damn, she is so fucking sexy when angry. 

"Is that what you want sir?" the girl asks seductively. I finally understand what the little battle they were having. Not about me eating what, which is what I thought, but me choosing who

"What ever my little lady suggests" I tell Minnesota with a wink. She smirks at the girl and crosses her arms in a victorious manner. Girls are so weird.

"That'll be twenty five ninety nine" she grumbles. Minnesota takes out some human money out of the yellow coat. Wait, she wasn't wearing that a second ago. I give her a confused look, she just let's out a small giggle. "Have a great dinner" she says and slams the change on the counter and a small piece of paper with the number 76 written on it.

"Oh trust me, we will. Especially after dinner" she says, I choke, and she flips her hair as she walks away, leaving the girl at the counter fuming. 

I run after her still choking. She walks over to this machine and press's the cup against the black lever. A bright yellow liquid comes out. It's bubbly and smells fruity. 

"One, what is that? Two, where'd you get the jacked. And three, can we?" I list off on my fingers. She laughs and takes my cup to fill it. 

"One, this is lemonade, you'll like it. Two, I can pause time movement in a certain for a certain amount of time. And three, do what?" she asks and takes a sip of her lemonade. 

"Have fun later, preferably in my bed" I tell her and wiggle my eye brows. Lemonade comes out of her nose. 

"Oh God! It burns! It burns!" she squeals and fans her nose as if that'll help. 

I lean over laughing as the liquid drips down her chin and onto the blue carpet. Under her nose is Mr. Snuffles red and dripping. She coughs and grabs my sleeve to wipe away the sticky liquid. 

"Eww" I fake gag. She giggles and drags my arm to an empty booth in the back. She sticks the piece of paper onto the table and slides in with a sigh. 

"You coming?" she asks from the booth where she is currently slouching. As soon as I sit down the girl from the counter comes by with a tray.

"Here" she says aggresively before slamming the tray on the table. A container falls off the edge but the next moment it's in Minnesota's hand. 

"That's so freaky" I tell her as she shoves the small hot ball in her mouth. 

"Hot! Hot!" she exclaims and fans her mouth. 

"Oh my God" I laugh with an eye roll. 

"Shut up and eat your burger" she grumbles. I just laugh.