Chapter 16.

A/N In case you get confused I've always imagined telepathic conversations to have a like a mental body with them. Like if your mind enters someone else's head it has your body to it, if that makes sense.

Also Minnesota gets a new friend, can you guess who?😏 

BTW this Chapter goes to @tianathesophitz her book is absolutely amazing, go check it out! 

Minnesota's POV 

Atlantis is amazing, it's so bright and the water adds a glimmer to everything. There are people walking around every where with all kinds of fantastic things! 

There are carriages with scorpions pulling them, and these sparkling seed looking things flowing through the air. 

The buildings are made up of jewels and crystals, and the street lights look like stars on a dark night. And I can't get over how everything glistens like a dream, and I don't think I ever want to wake up.

I ignore Ro's annoyed comments on all the sparkles, because I love it here. I feel the pull of the water and the lack of wind.

As a kid I always had a problem with water, wind, and fire. They would call to me and I would obey, until Fintan taught me how to control them so they wouldn't control me. 

"Come on, I don't want to be here longer than needed" Ro growls and grabs my arm to drag me into a market square. 

There are a billion signs reading unhuman things. 

Lightning in a bottle! Only three hundred lusters for twelve! 

Kraken Powder! On sale now! 

Limited addition Flavored Air! Get the bundle! 

Take note quills! Writes on their own so you can do more!

New Registry Pendant straps! Get the set today!

And many so many more. 

"What's Kraken Powder?" I ask the group. They all turn their heads to me in awe. "What?" I ask. I read off a sign, why are they staring at me?

"You can read that?" Sophie asks, she looks a little grumpy. 

"Yeah, can't you?" I ask out of confusion. She just glares at me. Ok then.

"No, she can't. Which is why we're a little confused on how you can" Keefe says as he places a hand on Sophies waist to comfort her. So help me if one more person compares me to her I'm gonna commit man slaughter. Well, elf slaughter. 

I hear a buzzing sound and Keefe grabs a crystal meets cell phone looking device out of his pocket. He puts it up to his ear. 

"Yollo" he says weirdly. "Wait, what? Why?" he asks after a minute. "Yeah, we'll be there after shopping" he looks at Fitz and taps his temples. Fitz closes his eyes most likely looking into Keefe's head. "Yeah we'll get her something to wear, and no we won't let her shop like Sophie" he says with a laugh. Sophie glares at him. "Sorry" he tells her. "K, we'll see you back there, no we aren't bringing you something back, I don't care. He won't get far....Sure you can tell him that. I'll come for him if he does that.... Shut up I didn't mean it like that. Bye, B" he says as he finally hangs up. 

"So, what's going on?" I ask as Sophie and Fitz search his mind. No body answers me. I just jump into his head. 

Why does the Council want to meet with her? Fitz asks angrily. 

Well think about it. A strange new elf who has popped up out of now where that has Forkel of all people concerned, that doesn't seem like something to look into? Sophie asks him as I slip into the corner on Keefe's mind so no one see's me.