7.

Umeed got out of the car and waved at Saviera, who nodded and drove away. She told Umeed she had a meeting and could drop her off on the way, which Umeed appreciated.

Farjaad got out of his car and shut the door, locking it. He could see that Umeed was a few steps ahead of him. She nodded to the security guard before walking in and Farjaad followed.

All of a sudden, Umeed felt a jolt and slowed down in her steps. Her vision was clear but it felt like it was moving, her head feeling heavy. She looked for anything for support.

Farjaad caught up with her because of her slowed pace, looking to his side to see her blinking a few times and tripping on her steps.

"Shit." Her arms went onto his bicep, holding it tightly as she felt herself lose balance, her head feeling heavy and stinging.

"Woah." Farjaad held onto her elbows, seeing that she was clearly not balanced. Her nails dug into his bicep, but he didn't mind. Instead one hand was on the small of her back while the other held her elbow. "You okay?"

Umeed inhaled, needing a few seconds to regain herself and stand up still, using him as leverage to be balanced again. She looked up at him, seeing him a little startled at her sudden change.

"Yeah sorry, zara se chakkar aa gaye." She shook her head, her fingers running through her hair to fix it.

Farjaad was still reluctant. That was not normal and she was not looking her best either. Her expression was duller than usual and her eyes were a little swollen.

"Are you sure aap ki tabiyat theek hai?" He asked once again, not reassured that she was okay.

"Haan haan. I'm fine." She shook her head once again, turning and slowly beginning to walk inside the house. Farjaad blinked a few times, narrowing his eyes, but followed.

-

"How have you been?" Yusuf smiled, sitting up with both his elbows on the table. This was a plan he had been looking forward to since the new year, and the excitement was overwhelming.

"Honestly great, kaam par sab acha chal raha hai, I finalised a deal alongside my dad. A new personal achievement." Saveira answered, a bright smile on her face sharing her achievement. Saveira was a junior at her father's firm and aspired to be like him.

"Well done! Ready to take that CEO role?" Yusuf asked, intrigued and in awe at her hard work and commitment. Or just her. He was really just in awe of her.

"Step by step." She answered.

There was definitely something in the air. There was playfulness and excitement. Yusuf had been looking forward to this for a while. He spent a lot of time deciding on the outfit as well as the restaurant. Luckily Saveira gave him the location, saving him time distressing over it.

He bought her a bouquet of tulips, they seemed like the right thing to give. At first he was nervous that it may be extra, but she was delighted, making him even more ecstatic.

But he noticed her looking at her phone, breathing deeply before putting her attention back on him.

"Are you okay? Dari hui lag rahi ho." He smiled whilst saying that, trying to lighten the mood up a little.

"Wo asal mein, Umeed is not well. Mujhe bas tension hai." She answered honestly. Yusuf furrowed his eyebrows, remembering Farjaad telling him that he had to visit the Hashims Sunday afternoon.

"Abhi wo donon tou apne client ke ghar nahi hain?" Saveira nodded, and the realisation hit him.

"Hain na, us hi wajah se dar lag raha hai."