It's Only A Dream...

Mikey sat inside a small void, seeing a few clouds of orange and yellow stringing along the path as the box turtle slowly stood up from the glass like ground. He could see his reflection on the darkened ground, almost like he was standing on glass. The reflection was weird, his usually teal scales were replaced with a sleek black coating, with only his orange spots and mask showing on to his reflection. "What is this place?" Mikey grumbled, shakily standing up. His legs felt like jell-o, something about his surroundings felt off though somehow safe at the same time.

He took a few looks around before seeing a blue coloring caught his eye. Mikey stumbled over towards the blue light, making out the shapes of one of his older brothers. Leo had the same look as Mikey, no other features beside his mask and stripes; They laid still on the ground, in a recovery position. A small baby blue flare flickered inside his chest, keeping a contestant flame inside. Crouching down over the flame, Mikey observed it for a little while until a new color caught his eye. Red and Purple, Raphael and Donnie. Mikey stumbled over, both of their darkened avatars cuddling close together. Inside of their statue were a purple digital styled flame and a red stream of distorted light, it was weird to see.

Mikey didn't understand what it was and at the moment he felt too tired to figure it out. Maybe he could just come back, it couldn't be THAT hard to get back here... As the small clad stayed looming over his brother's unmoving statues, he started to hear something in the distance. Though he couldn't see anything around him in the never-ending void, just the music of some sort of instrument. The song playing was incoherent at first, until Mikey heard the familiar notes to "Isabella's Lullaby" playing on the violin. The noise sounded distant but not too far away. He stood up quietly, listening for a bit before a trail of white light formed into a path. It had a different look to it, the white light of course – it had a small swirly form of white goal.

Before long Mikey found himself following the path, swaying and stumbling alongside the company of soothing music. The music made the space feel more relaxing, like it was meant to calm the nerves of someone. As the path continued Mikey saw the avatar of April and Casey rush past the path, carrying inside their chest a green ball of shadowed fuzz and a yellow ball of spikey haze. Though the colors of his family members didn't distract him long, continuing his strive towards the source of the music. For a few more steps there was nothing but soon enough he saw another darkened statue, playing the violin slowly as if to concentrate on what they were doing. The figure had triangle-like markings everywhere and laying inside their chest was the same material Mikey had been seeing inside of everyone he passed, a white swirl. Though it looked different, the faint glow of purple lines surrounded it, keeping the swirl small and weak.

	Beneath the white markings were a few purple lines, looking like an engrave on the

Beneath the white markings were a few purple lines, looking like an engrave on the... thing Mikey saw. Before he could examine the person in question, he found a pair of green eyes appeared on the avatar. The two amber colored orbs looked quietly at Mikey as they slowly ended the song, holding the violin by their side. Mikey jumped back at the sudden staring, holding his arms up in protection as the avatar just stared at him. "Who are you?!" Mikey yelped, ready to bare-fight with the stranger inside his dream.