💙💜❤️🧡 (2012) Boyfriend scenarios: Y/N Backgrounds

Yeah, so remember when I said that this is basically just a bunch of random shit? Well...I thought 'why not make a boyfriend scenarios inside a one-shots book?' 'Cause that's totally what people do... hehehehe 🤭

Anyways, here's the backgrounds for each different Y/N:

Leo: In this one, Y/N is 16, is really shy when you first meet her, and doesn't like socializing with strangers. She doesn't really have any friends and usually just sits alone during lunch at school. She likes wearing things like blouses and casual stuff like comfy jackets or sweaters. She is a gift giver and loves throwing surprises for the people she loves. In a relationship, she values honesty, funniness, kindness, respect, and loves a good romance just like the novels she reads. (Open to any suggestions or changes)

Donnie:
Y/N is an 18 yo girl who recently graduated from high school and is now enrolled in college.
She moved out into an apartment, now living on the top floor.
She works for a company called "Genesis Research Laboratories" which is dedicated to finding a cure for a fatal disease that is spreading globally—the same one her dad witnessed her mom die to. But she's struggling with keeping up on the increasing rent bills and barely has enough money to stock up the fridge.
Even though she has an intelligent brain, her boss (Professor Seuss) is sexist and pays her the bare minimum, often criticizing her if one thing isn't done correctly or exactly how he likes.
Her dad is also a scientist who works in a different laboratory but ever since she moved out, they haven't spoken to each other.
She's an only child and her personality includes the following:

☺ Determined & dedicated; she's determined and dedicated to finding a cure for this disease so she can save lives.
☺ Stubborn; hates being told what to do and will stop at nothing to get what she wants, respectfully of course.
☺ Intelligent & Open-minded; she has a brilliant mind and while she is open to hear other sides/opinions of a certain topic, she won't hesitate to retaliate with a few of her own and start a good, civilized debate.
☺ Decisive, prefers to act independently, focuses on the future, makes decisions based off logic, and is very organized.

Raph: Y/N is a 16 yo and is indecisive and independent..she hates relying on other people because of her past with trusting others (her ex boyfriend was verbally abusive & cheated on her).
She's not clingy and actually really hates it when people are clingy to her (however, there is a slight exception for Raph—eventually 😉). She likes wearing things like big oversized T-shirts and crop tops and enjoys watching mystery and action films.
And every Sunday she watches the new episode that comes out for (Favorite/Show) with her two friends: Zoey and Tyson.
She loves adventure and usually is quite rebellious, sneaking off to parties and drinking as much as she wants.
She hates being told what to do and if she ever feels even the slightest bit controlled, she will blow up.
She had a younger sister, who was five years younger than her, but she died because of a school shooting.
Her dad was always off somewhere else which was a relief for Y/N because the few times he did come home, he was always drunk and would hurt her and her mother.

Mikey: Y/N is just an overall goofball and the two make a great pair. Y/N is an 18 yo and enjoys playing games and just having fun in general. She recently moved into her friend's house and the two work to make a living.

She's shy, sassy, teasing, and mischievous.
(Open to any suggestions or changes)

~I'm literally brain dead y'all. Any more ideas for Mikey's (Y/N)?~

Last updated:
    April 10, 2024
↫↫↫↫↫ ✾ ↬↬↬↬↬ ↫↫↫↫↫ ✾ ↬↬↬↬↬ ↫↫↫↫↫ ✾ ↬↬↬↬↬
These boyfriend scenarios will be published in separate parts to decrease the time it'll take to publish them.

Just so you know- they will each have different plots and storylines. Therefore, I may just end up doing one of the stories at a time so please be patient. Eventually, I will get to the other turtles.

Updates for these boyfriend scenarios will come when I'm ready to continue writing them. However, I'll still be writing random scenarios/one-shots in here but if you wanna read the boyfriend scenarios, you can find them by seeing if the "chapter" has the following emojis:
💙💜❤️🧡
Hope you enjoy and if you do, drop a vote⭐️